Reviews for Forgive Me, I Love You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
That was cute!
babo123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Why did I decide to read this on the train only to tear up and look like an idiot? Loved it :(
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I swear on a colossal titans' life this is so the cutest thing I've ever read awwww :')
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Best nickname for this ever.
HUMANITY'S OTP.
YUS.
babyzelo chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Too adorable . I love AUs like this because then Levi can act all fluffy and loving towards Eren :3
MusicDancer chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is absolutely beautiful.
Jurni2C chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Gah... ;_; The feels... the FEELS... All came stabbing me in the heart. Such a heartwrenching oneshot... this wrecked my heart... but it all returned mending itself back again... Levi... don't EVER let those brilliant-one-of-a-kind eyes lose their sparkle and fade... Eren's just too precious to let go. :)
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
omg...this was an arrow ripping right through my heart. Right in the *feels*.
Amaterasu Chi chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Yo ! You know, you totally freaked me out this morning because I read your mail half asleep and there were a long moment when I simply can't figure out if you're a dream or reality... xD So, as you asked me, I am here to read it in english. I don't really thought that I Am Your Absolute Princess misses anything. Of course, the poetry of sounds isn't the same but, in my point of view, I read the same story with the same ambiance and all. Bravo, that's a pretty nice story,
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
omg this story qwq, i knew that Levi was gonna say somethin that hurt Eren, but DAMMMM, way to hit it where it hurts... i totally didnt expect that statement tho.. MY FEELINGS QWQ OMG I CRIED RITE WEN I READ THAT. Freaking. Fantastic. Fanfic. I LOVE THE STORY!

*pika*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
It's so sweet! I love Levi's apology as he realizes Eren's importance.
mxn1fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
My heartstrings are being tugged
... Oh shit... I'm crying...
calleyrose chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awwww so sweet! ;-)
Uekiten chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Aww, this is so sweet I can see ants crawling on my screen now
Mayuko-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I'm not really fond of Eren x Levi, but your story is really well written and I like it. :)