Reviews for Creating Alliances Reading the Books 1
ProudCanadianGal101 chapter 3 . 1/28
Same thing happened to me with the USB stick! I know it sucks.
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
Please update!
A-Fighterlady chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
But it's been nearly a year since you've updated! Are you sure this is not abandoned?
That Girl of Awesomeness chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
why havent you updated
killer4853 chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
update
FallenAngel1998 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
PLEASE update soon, it is so funny and I want to read more. Although it would be funny if draco was there.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Oh, please continue! This is awesome!
Marvelgeek42 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
good story! James son of Hermes, that fits like -injcet here a way of speak or whatever its called-
So, I can understand your reasons and so on, but I want to read at least a chapter about readig the books before I give a favo/follow, but Ill add this to the "List of possiblities". Sounded better in my head, anyway, would you please PM me for a new chapter?
Marvelgeek42

PS: I think this is the longest review Ive written to date
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Please continue! This story is great so far!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Ok I like you ten times more now for your little speech at the end! The story is amazing!
Professional Procrastinator chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
This is an awesome story! Please don't be like so many other authors who stop in the middle of the book, though. I really hate it when they do that and I really like their story, which I get the vibe that I'm going to fall in love with this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Love it : D
1eragon33 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Harry being a desendent of Hermes makes sence but what about the cloke I would think the Three Brothers from the story were sons of Hades
kat callan chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
They got to you too?
Well apparently people who have no better time on their hands like to scout FFN. Net for stories that have copied word for word books and then inserted comments
i.e.
"As Adam ran through the house
"Dude your mom was okay with that?" Markus asked Adam as they tried to get through the story of Adam's life.
"Pff, no." Adam told him motioning for Maggie to continue.
He ran into a wall."

Like that and such, but from actual books like Harry Potter or Percy Jackson. They say they are just following the rules, but are really a cult of people who hide behind a screen name and terrify people into not writing or continuing to write.
If you want to find some people affected by them just pm me there like a support form for it I think or something.
Hope that helped and really they are no bodies and need to get a life.
I can't wait for your next update:)
Doclover chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Latter are you bring in Harry's books I love it please update soon