Reviews for New York
cedarlight chapter 7 . 8/24
Haha, shaken and stirred. Great insert! I can just picture it. :)
theglitterywarlock chapter 1 . 8/16
Ok, I had to leave a second review just to get this story up to 1000 reviews because you so deserve it!

That sparring match between Phil and Clint just brought back so many old memories, some of them good some of them bad.

For an opening chapter this was so tense, I am so dreading what is about to come. If I know your writing at all it will be something big that I will love/hate at the same time.

I realise now the most of my reviews don't make much sense. I just wanna say I love your writing and the VPU. Can't wait till your next story update
theglitterywarlock chapter 14 . 8/16
WOW!
I think this goes down as the most frustrating story that I have ever read (in a good way) :)

At times I laughed and at times I got so frustrated my laptop keyboard stopped working for a few minutes. The writing quality in this story is of such a high standard.

As I mentioned in another review my mental image of Natasha changes a lot when I'm reading your stories. I'd really appreciate it if you could reply to one of my earlier reviews regarding her accent as it would really help me clear up my mental image of her.

That moment when Phil got the x drawn on his head and when Bryan had to tell the recruits that they were facing off Nat and Clint were my two favourite moments for completely different reasons.

I feel so bad for Wilson when he lost his infirmary position. It was so unfair, but hey, I am being completely biased just because Clint is one of the best things to ever happen to this earth.

I can't wait till your next multi-chapter story!
Awesome story! You are an amazing author! Keep writing, please!
LisaG16 chapter 14 . 5/6
oh man...dan is leaving? nooooooooo! clint and the new dr are never going to get along...this does NOT bode well.

anyway, awesome story, as usual! :)
LoquaciousQuibbler chapter 14 . 5/4
*sobs dramatically and adopts my best Tom Hanks Voice* WILSON! NO, WILSON, DON'T GO! PLEASE WILSON!
*ahem* apologies for going all Cast Away on you, but I couldn't help it. Thanks for putting my soul through a virtual shredder this story. I've been reading all your Vantage Point stories over the last couple of days (still working on it lol) but this is the first time I allowed myself to take a breath and review instead of just going on to the next chapter or story... You are seriously an amazing writer.
I absolutely love all the characters, how you write them, etc. I adore the relationship you've written for Nat and Clint. I love Dan (tell Kylen I love the personality and voice she gives to him, because he's so great) and Todd (one of the best parts is his undying hatred for the Yankees, and then I like also seeing him as a teacher) and Fury (does the teddy ever make another appearance?!) . And my heart gets put through a virtual shredder with Phil and Clint's relationship.
Seriously, Clint and Phil's whole conversation about Clint having to go on sometime without Phil is making me wince and tear my hair out, because it was so poignant... and I'm frankly really terrified to read the story that takes place during Avengers... *cringes in fear and anticipation of reading it*
Anyways, I hope that I still get to see Wilson in the next stories in the series (I'm with Clint; I want to take Webber down... can I get left with her alone in a dark alley with a baseball bat, thumbtacks, and a bottle of hand sanitizer?) , and everybody else, too. I love your stories, seriously. Your action scenes are super exciting, and the characters are so realistic and deep, the plots are so great (I'm in awe of how you've set up the entire Vantage Point universe, and I can scarcely believe you've written all of this out of order and are still keeping it all straight), and the humor... Oh, Norns, I love the humor so much lol. I keep wanting to write down some of the lines in your stories so I can use them sometime, but I'm too busy not being able to put my phone/laptop down to do it, so... yeah.
Okay, I'll stop ranting and fangirling about the stories and your writing :) Besides, I've got more fics to read ;P
Thank you for an amazing series so far, and I'll try to get myself to stop every once in a while and review more often as I read it :D
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 5/4
ouchie ouch! i can totally relate to clint's back pain...reminds me of a severe spasm i had last year after a car accident. i could barely move.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 5/3
poor clint...he's so tortured. i'm glad he has people around him to help him through all this.

even though there was no kill order on mascov, as soon as shield finds out about his death, everyone that knows clint will know he did it. i'm sure fury already knows that's where he and natasha were going, so him not forbidding them to go anywhere but back home was a tacit approval for the hit. IMHO.
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 5/2
what a mess! poor clint...poor phil...poor shield!

personally, i don't see anything wrong with dan overriding the initial triage conclusion with phil. first f all, initial determinations may be wrong and second, i would think that phil is a highly valued agent and they would naturally bend the rules a bit to try to save him.
LisaG16 chapter 2 . 5/1
the scene with clint and his dad was sweet... i can just picture a little tow-headed boy frustrating the heck out of his father!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 11 . 4/18
Poor, poor Clint. And Dan is a human being, yay!
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 10 . 4/18
Dan's ringtone-OMG. I love the plot twist of Phil talking over the phone (:
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 14 . 4/15
I want to see how it goes with the new doctor that would be so meting to read
Marchonea chapter 14 . 4/8
So so so fabulous as is the norm from you! I'm so sad that we'll be seeing less of Dan thoughhe was great!Fury TOTALLY has the teddygram in his secret safe. And cuddles it when he actually goes to bed. I will not be shaken in this mindset. And this new doctor seems like a total bitch, I'm 100% on side with Clint. All the little pieces lining up for Coulson's death are killing me... The promise from Clint to carry on, the family support network. Clint is going to be heartbroken and it will be heartbreaking because it's your work and I've come to expect a good serving of feels every time I settle down to read. You'll hear from me again as I continue to follow this chronologically, but until next time! *mocking salute*
TerraThorn chapter 14 . 3/23
I've read almost all of the major fics by Aggie, and I have loved every one of them. After powering through all of these fantastic stories, I went back and watched the Avengers movie again, and I couldn't help but be heartbroken by the scene where Phil dies. I have dabbled in Avengers fan fiction in the past but never really liked how the characters were portrayed. These stories are the first that I can say I truly enjoyed. So much love for Barton, Coulson, Romanoff, Wilson, Bryan, and Fury! These characters and storyline are so well developed that I wish they were canon!
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »