Reviews for Not The Man You Think I Am
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 1/31
I like it :)
JercyFics15 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
Can you write a sequel where the others find out about Tony and Fury? Possibly already married?
i-am-the-wallace chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
I actually really LOVE that you have Fury end up with Tony!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Awe awesome job sad but sweet
Ellis Reyson chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I was so glad to see that there was another chapter up and I was happy that Tony ultimately got a, fairly, good resolution to what happened.

I was somewhat disappointed by the fact that he still lets Steve come around; he lost any right to claim the children as his when he abandoned Tony (knowing he was pregnant), I know that is probably not a popular opinion but it's still the truth. As for the children getting to know their 'parents' that would be Tony and Fury as they are the ones who were/are raising them and are there for them now and will be in the future; Steve may have contributed some sperm but he isn't their father.

Where was Steve when they were being formed in the womb, where was he for their birth, or for their first years of life; Steve made his choice when he abandoned not just Tony but them as well (because he did know that those children were his). They didn't matter to him before so what gives him the right to try and be in their lives now? He chose Bucky, that is the choice he should have to live with for the rest of his life; those children's parents are Tony and Nick.

Blood doesn't necessarily mean family, look to any adopted child for that proof; family is decided by those who stick around and care about you (more than you care about yourself). Steve cared only for the sex Tony could give him until Bucky came along and then he left him behind without thought to Tony or the children he carried. Steve happily deceived everyone about whose children they were. When he decided to disavow their existence as any part of him he lost any right to be involved in their life afterwards, no matter how guilty he felt later. Guilt doesn't make you a parent either and it doesn't excuse past behavior.

Though, I'm very glad that Tony didn't just forgive the Avengers (as a whole) for their behavior because they all chose to react and behave the way that they did, nobody forced them. Personally, I hope that he doesn't ever forgive them because they don't deserve it; none of them, but most especially Steve, and I'd love it if Tony finally realized that Steve isn't his children's father and ban him from being around altogether.

I truly hope that Nick stays around for Tony and for their children, the children do deserve their real parents to be there and after everything that Tony's been through he deserves happiness with someone who actually cares for and loves him.
SnarryMoreidLover chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Awwwww i love the chapter made wait worth it love his babies lovely names and how he moved away with everything hehehe love how no one love the avengers anymore and i love who stayed with Tony i do ship sometimes
AgentSandsLover20 chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Yes! Yes! Yes! I love Fury/Tony! Love this! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
well that was a surprise... but I would like to see more
Skye Coulson chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Oooooo ... I love the Tony/Fury angle. :D
Ellis Reyson chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Though I love your story and its heartbreaking atmosphere I do have a question; why does everyone thing that Tony cheated? From the looks of it Steve is the one who not only cheated on Tony but also used and then abandoned him for Bucky; so what is the reason that the others have to judge Tony as being guilty of something?
kyothefallenkit chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is too incomplete *pouts* I would really like to read more of how everyone reacted and see how much booty kissing they will do to try to get back into his good graces XD
Mouichido13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Brilliant! Please continue
Kitty-on-CRACK chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I hope you continue :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Oh Man, Poor Tony. I Just Want To Wrap My Arms Around Him & Hug Him Tight.

I Have A Love/Hate Relationship With These Kinds Of Stories. I Hate Seeing Tony Being Betrayed & Hurt In Such A Way, But At The Same Time I Love It Because Tony Learns Who His True Friends Are & Rises Above The Pain & Heartache.

Great Little Story. X3
M chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
excellente histoire ! merci beaucoup.