Reviews for The Journey Ends With You
silentnight00 chapter 34 . 5/23
Thank you for this story. I actually started tearing up at the end. It was so good.
Oh, that ending! Ha!
ardnasella lee chapter 34 . 4/13
I loved all your chapters I really thank you that you finished it. I love how you show the flashbacks and write the plot so smoothly! I loved how you re-imagined the whole story! You may have missed the wrong spellings, but this story is so beautiful! Can I print this story? I really can't get over it! I'd really wish that this is a real story in an actual book. I really love your story so so so so so so so so so so so much! You are the greatest author I've ever seen (well at least you are to me).
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY! I LOVE IT!
pineapple-pancake chapter 34 . 2/14
Thank you Cecilia for this lovely story!
I look forward to read the rest of your stories now!
I loved the courtship of Thorin with flowers with meaning, that was soo romantic! and delicate ..and loving ...and thoughtful too!
While I would not get convinced that a picnic would have that meaning in hobbit society. I would have thought that a picnic would be common in a pretty place in a food loving culture... but well, that is just me.
It pleased me that you gave Thorin and Bella 3 daughters and that frodo came to live with them.
I have mixed feelings about how you manage the ring issue. I didn't want to read about that problem all the drama that comes with it, but let's be honest, it is not a solution to hide it! What about Gollum and the information that he has? The enemy will eventually know that Bella has the ring, and it will have to be destroyed, with the help of a hobbit. Having Bella trust and tell so much in Gandalf and Elrond to not tell them about the ring was also curious. But I understand that you wanted to keep the focus out of the ring and not address that issue. But still, the ring was needed for your story because how else would Bella release the company from the Mirkwood prison?
pineapple-pancake chapter 22 . 2/13
awww! I am soo happy!
AishaDream chapter 34 . 2/7
that was goddamit beautiful! at the end, I cried like baby.
blhartma chapter 34 . 8/14/2017
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
What a fantastic story! I can't thank you enough for all your hard work!
You have a real talent for writing and i hope you continue it!
Panda Blitz chapter 34 . 5/27/2017
This was an awesome story and I admit, I cried at the end but I loved it all the same.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/21/2017
Oh...Mein...Gott ! This was the most amazing effing thing I have EVER read in the world of FanFiction... There is hardly any written text that can make me cry, but this one did multiple times... I could hardly put down my smartphone and was through in less than a week... I thank you with ALL my heart for writing this...
Kind regards from Germany 3
Samara
taylor115 chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
This is one if the best Fem!Bilbo X Thorin stories I've ever read.

I liked the twist at the end with the ring and the way you ended the story with Bella and Thorin dying peacefully and together was excellent and provided closure.

Loved it x x

Taylor x x
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers~!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
Lady Vix Midnight chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
I love you author!
This was one very satisfying story, perfect for gently letting go with my obsession with The Hobbit fandom. It's more of an extreme liking now (hehe). The story was long, but was set at a good-perfect- pace. Bella still matches Bilbo. I greatly appreciate the care given to grammar, the writing, etc. Plot ideas were really nice and unique too, especially with their courting period. The epilogue, well, thanks for adding a bit of Kili x Tauriel! Bofur and Poppy is a pleasant and surprising addition. What happened to Primula and Drop was sad, but that was the story.
Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you have as much recognition in your future works!
Erika Rexen chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
This was a delightful story, though still containing most of the necessary angst & loss needed to reach the heights of happiness. The missing parts are welcomed, as I wish that Tolkien had written the Durin's a longer life and continuing story. The epilogue was a terrific way to finish this plot, thank you.
dead account- bye chapter 34 . 6/21/2016
I loved every minute of this story, and the ending brought me to tears. Thank you, so, so much for writing such a wonderful Bagginshield fanfiction! 3
Zyenna chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
I'm so happy with this story. I cried... I laughed... I loved every minute of it! Pleeeeaaaaase keep writing!