Reviews for The Journey Ends With You
BooksyBelle chapter 1 . 7/10/2021
This was a beautiful story, and kept me captivated! I adored Thorin and Bella! If you ever feel so inclined, I would love a story about Thandruil and Taurel or Kili and Taurel lol!
Catherine chapter 34 . 4/5/2021
Couldn't Thorin have changed the law that said women can't rule? He is the King. I feel that is BS and something Thorin or Bilbo wouldn't have just accepted.
pegasus5406 chapter 34 . 8/14/2020
I loved this story...it was wonderful...thanks for sharing it with us...bigg huggs. Peggy
Grantspride chapter 20 . 5/5/2019
ugh. I understand what Bella is going through but she's starting to frustrate me with being so wishy washy. I don't think I could read further.
silentnight00 chapter 34 . 5/23/2018
Thank you for this story. I actually started tearing up at the end. It was so good.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/3/2018
Oh, that ending! Ha!
ardnasella lee chapter 34 . 4/13/2018
I loved all your chapters I really thank you that you finished it. I love how you show the flashbacks and write the plot so smoothly! I loved how you re-imagined the whole story! You may have missed the wrong spellings, but this story is so beautiful! Can I print this story? I really can't get over it! I'd really wish that this is a real story in an actual book. I really love your story so so so so so so so so so so so much! You are the greatest author I've ever seen (well at least you are to me).
I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY! I LOVE IT!
pineapple-pancake chapter 34 . 2/14/2018
Thank you Cecilia for this lovely story!
I look forward to read the rest of your stories now!
I loved the courtship of Thorin with flowers with meaning, that was soo romantic! and delicate ..and loving ...and thoughtful too!
While I would not get convinced that a picnic would have that meaning in hobbit society. I would have thought that a picnic would be common in a pretty place in a food loving culture... but well, that is just me.
It pleased me that you gave Thorin and Bella 3 daughters and that frodo came to live with them.
I have mixed feelings about how you manage the ring issue. I didn't want to read about that problem all the drama that comes with it, but let's be honest, it is not a solution to hide it! What about Gollum and the information that he has? The enemy will eventually know that Bella has the ring, and it will have to be destroyed, with the help of a hobbit. Having Bella trust and tell so much in Gandalf and Elrond to not tell them about the ring was also curious. But I understand that you wanted to keep the focus out of the ring and not address that issue. But still, the ring was needed for your story because how else would Bella release the company from the Mirkwood prison?
pineapple-pancake chapter 22 . 2/13/2018
awww! I am soo happy!
AishaDream chapter 34 . 2/7/2018
that was goddamit beautiful! at the end, I cried like baby.
blhartma chapter 34 . 8/14/2017
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
What a fantastic story! I can't thank you enough for all your hard work!
You have a real talent for writing and i hope you continue it!
Panda Blitz chapter 34 . 5/27/2017
This was an awesome story and I admit, I cried at the end but I loved it all the same.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/21/2017
Oh...Mein...Gott ! This was the most amazing effing thing I have EVER read in the world of FanFiction... There is hardly any written text that can make me cry, but this one did multiple times... I could hardly put down my smartphone and was through in less than a week... I thank you with ALL my heart for writing this...
Kind regards from Germany 3
Samara
taylor115 chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
This is one if the best Fem!Bilbo X Thorin stories I've ever read.

I liked the twist at the end with the ring and the way you ended the story with Bella and Thorin dying peacefully and together was excellent and provided closure.

Loved it x x

Taylor x x
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers~!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna