Reviews for The Journey Ends With You
Demon Of Dark NOBLE chapter 31 . 8/24
Please continue
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 31 . 8/19
Well now...that was some story (so far!). I did all my reading on my Kindle, which makes it next to impossible for me to review for each chapter, so I made a point to fire up the desktop to send in one big review.

First I enjoyed how you got right into the thick of things, but told us all the backstory with the flashbacks. And not only did you keep the story flowing, you also went back to explain how Thorin and Bella got together. I have not read many girl Bilbo stories, so trying to figure out when and how they fell in love on that whirlwind journey was interesting to me. Nice job making me believe it.

Then I enjoyed that Fili came along, not having to stay at the mountain and be all 'in charge'. I knew Kili would never stay put, but I often think poor Fili - being the heir and all - feels he has to be too serous and stuff and does not get to have any fun. To great job bringing him alone.

(the other dwarves coming too was a nice touch - fun to see Bofur and Dwalin getting out and a about as well.)

Poor little Bella, I really felt for her, being all in love with a dwarf who she was not sure she could trust any longer. I know Thorin did a very bad thing, heck, even HE knew he had been very naughty, but I kept rooting for her to forgive him, I mean he was so horribly sincere and I think everyone deserves a second chance. I am not very generous to give them a third however, so he would do well to mind his Ps and Qs. ha ha.

Thorin tossing out the Sacksville Baggins was priceless, of course he would not leave her sweet little Hobbit hole to those vermin. And the whole idea of her staying in Rivendell and then coming home to see her house overrun by dwarves was cute. Loved it. Poor Thorin when she fainted though...broke his wittle heart.

The way he went about wooing her was priceless, loved the flower idea as well as the way he would get tipped off when she was in town and he would drop everything and come a running. The fact that he learned to cook was adorable, and how he was willing to do ANYTHING those hobbit girls told him to in order to win her back showed just how much he cared. the picnic was a nice touch. That king had it bad for her.

I also learned a lot about the whole "one" thing, not something I was overly familiar with, having not read as many Hobbit stories as of yet...and trust me, the internet is not very helpful when looking up dwarf lore, ha ha. so thanks for explaining that in more detail.

the boys kissing all the hobbit girls was cute...and wow, Fili, you were smooching a few too but just did not get caught like Kili...you dirty little dogs. ha ha.

Bofur getting sweet miss Poppy was adorable! I cracked up when she told Thorin his beard looked nice. So cute. She might be in love with Bofur, but at least we know the hobbit lass is not blind!

It broke my heart when Thorin gave up and decided to leave town...oh I was so happy when the boys came and dropped off the book and it made her run after them. So glad you did not let it drag out too long...my heart could not take it.

Now I will sit here and wait for your next posting. Although it worries me that the last time you updated was back in April. I do hope you plan to finish it, you are so close to being done, and I will hit FOLLOW so I will be alerted to when you do.

Bottom line...this story was super entertaining, very well thought out, and just the perfect amount of smutty. My compliments!

I will now await your next chapter.
That Other Writer Girl...at your service.
killthepain62 chapter 31 . 7/15
Oh I can't even right now! There is so much fluff in my head I think my brain is a cotton ball. Love it! Update soon please!
trixi23 chapter 31 . 6/13
Oh gosh! Im so in love with this story !;) PLZ PLZ Update soon:)
Prost chapter 31 . 5/31
So sweet! Love this story! :)
Marie chapter 31 . 5/15
Cute chapter!
celticank chapter 31 . 5/4
Please I want to know what happens next.
yorushihe chapter 31 . 5/2
Fhisind..
This story's potential to make me sob patheticaly at any given moment is suberb... I feel like I have filled a couple of buckets from all the sniffling x)
Precious, precious love, fluff, glitter filled thing! I love the reconciliation and the way you flashbacked their story backwards!
Thank you for sharing this!
Hanna
WarDums chapter 31 . 5/1
Aw so sweet - i wonder who she'll give Bag End to - Primula or Poppy?
HermioneSnape4eva chapter 31 . 4/25
Bring on the FLUFF! Thorin and Bella deserve it after everything that they have been through. Bella is going to be a great queen. I can't wait for them to go back to Erebor.

Update Soon!
Please update soon
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 31 . 4/22
This was a beautiful chapter. It feels like a lot was decided, and I look forward to seeing how things play out in coming chapters. I'm also really looking forward to when Bella meets Dis. I can't help but feel like it's going to be great ('cause it's two sassy ladies, you know?).
Avalain Nightshade chapter 31 . 4/21
Oh, goodie, FLUFFY! I love fluffy after the end of a good story. :)
Pleeeasse have Bella give Bag-End to Bofur and Poppy. That would be the most brilliant arrangement.
I'm so glad you updated! Hopefully it won't be terribly long until the next-I'll be here ASAP to read when it's up!
Alonia143 chapter 31 . 4/21
Lol xD! I take it Thorin is "Needy" lol xD! Oh I'm glad that they are together once more and that they will be married soon. And Bofur and Poppy probably could have Bag-End? Or look after it since Bofur will be staying behind in the Shire? Just guessing :). Update whenever you can.
biddle29 chapter 31 . 4/21
I loved this chapter :) I love all the fluff and I'm glad their finally happy :)