Reviews for The Journey Ends With You
blhartma chapter 34 . 8/14
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
What a fantastic story! I can't thank you enough for all your hard work!
You have a real talent for writing and i hope you continue it!
Panda Blitz chapter 34 . 5/27
This was an awesome story and I admit, I cried at the end but I loved it all the same.
Oh...Mein...Gott ! This was the most amazing effing thing I have EVER read in the world of FanFiction... There is hardly any written text that can make me cry, but this one did multiple times... I could hardly put down my smartphone and was through in less than a week... I thank you with ALL my heart for writing this...
Kind regards from Germany 3
Samara
taylor115 chapter 34 . 11/18/2016
This is one if the best Fem!Bilbo X Thorin stories I've ever read.

I liked the twist at the end with the ring and the way you ended the story with Bella and Thorin dying peacefully and together was excellent and provided closure.

Loved it x x

Taylor x x
yorushihe chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Just letting you know that I've transfered this fic from my subscribe list to the favorite one! :)
(so you won't be alarmed by dropping numbers~!)
Thank you for completing this story, I've enjoyed very much!
Hanna
Lady Vix Midnight chapter 34 . 11/14/2016
I love you author!
This was one very satisfying story, perfect for gently letting go with my obsession with The Hobbit fandom. It's more of an extreme liking now (hehe). The story was long, but was set at a good-perfect- pace. Bella still matches Bilbo. I greatly appreciate the care given to grammar, the writing, etc. Plot ideas were really nice and unique too, especially with their courting period. The epilogue, well, thanks for adding a bit of Kili x Tauriel! Bofur and Poppy is a pleasant and surprising addition. What happened to Primula and Drop was sad, but that was the story.
Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you have as much recognition in your future works!
Erika Rexen chapter 34 . 10/26/2016
This was a delightful story, though still containing most of the necessary angst & loss needed to reach the heights of happiness. The missing parts are welcomed, as I wish that Tolkien had written the Durin's a longer life and continuing story. The epilogue was a terrific way to finish this plot, thank you.
dead account- bye chapter 34 . 6/21/2016
I loved every minute of this story, and the ending brought me to tears. Thank you, so, so much for writing such a wonderful Bagginshield fanfiction! 3
Zyenna chapter 34 . 4/27/2016
I'm so happy with this story. I cried... I laughed... I loved every minute of it! Pleeeeaaaaase keep writing!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2016
Lovely chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/18/2016
Super excited for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2016
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/16/2016
Wonderful chapter! I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/16/2016
Sweet chapter! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Haha, love Bella's reaction. :)