Reviews for Harry Potter and the California Crew I
Blue0812 chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
uh
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I love this story and your writing skills are awesome!
xfa-27 Scarface chapter 34 . 3/19/2015
Please, tell me you're making a sequel of this
Wolf2468 chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
Please continue please
ScottyBgood chapter 34 . 9/22/2014
So the first saga is finally over. I wonder, when will the families remember that both Tori and Jade can Apparate? I mean, yes, there are wards preventing the use of Apparition on Hogwarts grounds, but there is a lot of space where they could. It just could make the next story a bit more interesting, if they could visit home easily, or pop back when they wanted. Just adding confusion to the fire.

Good luck with your next story.
itsmefiebs chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
And the first book is almosr at its end. I can't wait for more, this is awesome. Jade and Tori linked by love, i'm so excited to see more of them. Love it.
ScottyBgood chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
So close to the end of the first book. You've got a long way to go. But it's been fun. Jade and Tori, linked by love. How will their relationship be tested in the books to follow, only BloodyJesus and you will know.
ScottyBgood chapter 32 . 9/5/2014
And so our hero makes us wait, breath held until the next chapter, as he faces the dangers of the dark lord himself. I guess that's the way they did it in the book, so...

Waiting for the next chapter.
ScottyBgood chapter 31 . 8/24/2014
So things are moving now, and the whole crew is going to face the dangerous challenges of whats to come. of course, once Fluffy's dealt with, there are the other defenses.
ScottyBgood chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
Death is shining in the stars, and they got their first view of him who shall not be named, but shows up in every book in the series. It also gave us a chance to see why Jade was sorted into Gryffindor. So the next question is, how does this affect our hero's?
ScottyBgood chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Detention late at night? This doesn't seem like a good idea. Lets see where this leads.
ScottyBgood chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
A lot happened in this chapter. The birth of a dragon, Jade's life as a prankster evolved, and we learned that Jade can tame animals. Plus she has a reputation. Lot learned today.
Lightingboy5 chapter 28 . 7/12/2014
god when will jade just kiss tori already
ScottyBgood chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
Cute. a lot has happened, including the first mention of that greatest of seers, and wizard extraordinaire, Sikowitz. I wonder how he'll fit in as time goes on. In the meantime, we have the students in far over their head as they plot on how to discover who's after the sorcerers stone.

Good luck with the job hunt. It's all about selling yourself. I'll wait for you to get the next chapter done.
ScottyBgood chapter 26 . 6/13/2014
Cute chapter that reflects on the hearts desires of those who've looking into it. Other than a chance to see their families, and what they may want, mostly this was a bit of filler. Lets see what comes of their exploits next time.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »