Reviews for Neighbors
Traci chapter 11 . 11/12/2004

I would like to tell you that I really enjoyed this whole story. All eleven chapters. And I would like to thank you for letting a fellow Charmed fan enjoy what you have so artfully put together for us all to read.
Cassia Fox chapter 11 . 12/1/2002
First of all - Thank you. Thank you for treating Cole with such respect and for giving him the character development and storyline that the writers on the show have ignored. Wonderful story, highly engaging plot with rich details. I would really like you to take this a step further and have Cole and Olivia move towards a romantic relationship. I am a P/C shipper but am now too damaged from the show and Cole means more to me than the self-obsessed Halliwells. It is so accurate that the sisters are all too easily forgiven whenever one of them becomes evil/is possessed.

If I had just one teeny tiny criticism it is that you mixed up your tenses in parts, which in any other story not as fabulous as this one would have been jarring. Anyhow - applause, applause.
Christy112002 chapter 11 . 10/18/2002
Loved the story and eagerly await your next installments! BRAVO!
mimi chapter 11 . 10/16/2002
Sorry I cannot help with 'a well rounded critique' - I just enjoyed your story too much, every single word of it. It had just the right balance between romance and irony, and it was supremely satisfying to have Cole finally interact with some grown-up, inteligent people.

You scared me when I first saw 'completed story' - I was looking forward to a long, preferably neverending storyline. Thanks for continuing it!

And now for something completely different - or maybe not. All the talk about Julian McMahon leaving Charmed because the writers didn't know what to do with his character (translation - his character is too complex, or simply put he's outgrown the show whose target demogaphic seems to be now early teens and tweens) made me realize that in MY ideal world, Cole would be the lead character in his own show. I'd love to see your story as the pilot for the new show - you've created a vibrant, viable set up, the McNeils are superb as regulars, and the Darryl/Olivia partnership is just one of the many priceless little touches which you've added throughout the story, and which could give texture and interest to the show. Have you considered approaching WB/Brad Kern/Julian McMahon's agent/all of the above? PLEASE DO IT - lots of fans would be in your gratitude.
Cindy chapter 11 . 10/15/2002
Thank you for this story. I was delighted to see you plan to write additional installments. The Oneil family has great characters and expanding Daryl's role will also be fun. He is definately under utilised in the show, more like a background prop. The phrase self righeous was also the perfect description of the Halliwell attitude towards Cole. Watching them squirm a bit and being held accountable for their actions has been a treat.
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 11 . 10/15/2002
I've really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read more of these characters. And yes, part of me wanted Cole to end up with Olivia - only because I hate the way this character is being treated on the show and because Cole deserves to be happy and treated with respect from Leo and the Halliwells. I doubt I'll see that on the show so I am hoping to read it in your stories! Thanks for writing such intelligent, imaginative pieces.
KaseyRose chapter 11 . 10/15/2002
Wonderful story, it's really to bad that the Charmed writers can't write this well!

Keep up the good work.
gemini UK chapter 11 . 10/15/2002
So Coles coming to terms with who he is, he needs to be comfortable as himself before he can make decisions about his future and whether that involves Phoebe or Olivia. Definitely looking forward to your next story.
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 10 . 10/10/2002
I am really enjoying this story. I'm sure it will be extremely difficult for the Charmed Ones to eat crow. Especially if they have to do it with Cole there. It will be interesting to see how the Halliwells react to Cole's acceptance by the McNeills. It certainly should show Cole that there are other powerful witches besides the Charmed Ones and other women besides Phoebe. Olivia could make a big and loving difference in his life.
Cindy chapter 10 . 10/10/2002
thank you for yet another wonderful chapter. I was so pleased to see the story has not concluded just because the warlocks are gone. Would like to see Cole and Olivia's friendship deepen. Since turning good he has always been on the defensive, pressured to EARN love, trust and respect. The Oneill family accepts him at face value, somewhat intrigued and even appreciative of his abilities. Cole's powers are magical but his emotions are completely human. He and Olivia are both strong direct characters and also share the pain of having a loving relationship destroyed. Her understanding can go a long way toward helping him heal. On the show I would like to see phoebe and Cole get back together but in this story I could go either way. Cole needs to realise he deserves better than the Halliwell's have given so far. Fear may prevent them fom ever being able to trust him again. If so, Cole should give up the illusion and move on. Thank you.
Chianna chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I truly am enjoying this. Olivia is a terrific character, though I do hope that C & P end up together.
gemini UK chapter 10 . 10/9/2002
This is a "cracking good read", maybe these McNeils will make the sisters refocus on their gifts and increase their power? So Olivia had pangs of concern over Cole getting back in Phoebes good books and Phoebe is unsettled at his relationship with Olivia, wonder how Coles feeling?
Mrs. Turner chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Love your story.I also love Olivia,but I can't stand to see my favorite couple them back togheter please!But first make Phoebe very,very jealous.
Real-Blonde-in-Florida chapter 9 . 10/8/2002
Excellent! I love Cole and Olivia and Harry saving The Charmed Ones! I can't wait to hear their humble thanks! This is a great story - Olivia really has it together.
Beba Turner-Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Please, I'm still waiting, I can't wait anymore, please, continue...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »