Reviews for Bloodsinger
Sakihinata chapter 12 . 4/17
great fic! I love it and the plot is just soo interesting ;)
I'm confused though: with who will Harry end up? Blaise? Fenrir? a threesome...?
And I absolutely love Cassandra and Joshua !
ahhh chapter 12 . 4/15
i think this is an awesome fanfiction and was wondering if you were going to continue it? i know it has only been since February since you last updated but i wouldn't like to have an abandoned story in my follows
deathlover25 chapter 12 . 4/12
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 4/1
Wonder how Sirius and the others felt after Harry left and did Kingsley clue them in that he left or just waited for them to find out on their own. I am glad that he and Fenrir are now talking and hope that they will grow closer.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 4/1
Will Harry and Fenrir eventually get together (hope so) and how will they proceed with each other.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 4/1
Serves them all right that he left. At least Kingsley was on his side.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 4/1
Looks like Snape will need to learn the hard way that he should leave Harry alone. It is great to see Neville coming out of his shell and being more open and outgoing.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 3/31
I wonder how Dumbledore is going to try and get to talk to Harry and how soon he or his family files a complaint against Dumbledore or McGonagall for how they are acting.
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 3/31
Wonder how Ron and Hermione will react when they realize that Harry was there the whole time and they did not notice him.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 3/31
Will they obliviate Remus so that he will not tell about Harry being there or will they make him swear an oath to not take him or tell anyone where he is?
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 3/31
Wonder if he will see Jean again and who Jean truly is from. I like that he would be with someone older since I cannot see he being with someone who is the same age as him. That way he will have someone in his life to be there for him.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/31
At least he will now be 15 and with Cassandra as his legal guardian, they cannot make he do anything he doesn't want to even if he does go back to Hogwarts. Hopefully Dumbledore will not try to obliviate him again or place more compulsions on him.
Elfin69 chapter 3 . 3/31
Since Harry is no longer carrying a Horcrux, he does not have to be the one to finish Voldemort since he has already destroyed the Horcrux in him. I cannot wait to see everyone's reactions when they all start getting sued.
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 3/31
Hopefully they will turn Harry and then he will no longer have to go back to Hogwarts or the Dursleys and will not be manipulated anymore.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 12 . 3/31
allllwwww more chapter please! my evil purple bunny; with red eyes ( yes its the plot bunny!) has come to say more! Slytherin love this story too! oh i found a good one with sal and harry about him being a snake child! dead sal. talks to him! check it out on the sal/harry its not a pairing his a dead corps lol! its a good read! and of course! i love it all the more when its just slytherins! is luc. or sev. every going to play nice? how about the dark lord will he be nicer to him? sane...well ask sane as the rest of him group lol! ( anime sweat drop lol) anyway i love the story and await for more fun!