Reviews for Out of Time
popwolfhart chapter 4 . 1/12
THAT WAS AMAZING! i love this story so much, it's so sad they cant get home, but at least they have each other (i was seriously on the verge of happy tears when they found bilbo and thorin!) in my opinion the story should have a made a bigger deal with bobby's death (and you didnt even mention rufus) but none the less this has been the best fanfiction i've read in a long time, so thankyou this fic has made my day xx
Bo chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I was wondering what if you do a crossover of the hobbit and reba like the company gets sent to Reba's world.
fakescorpion chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
This story is very good! The plot is a lot better than the one in that other story ‘The Fifteenth Member Of The Company’ and the characterization in this is also a huge improvement.

I love the changes you made to the confrontation with the leshyi. That scene is well-done, emotional, and powerful, I can almost picture Fili and Kili screaming Thorin’s name just as Dean went in for the kill. As I said: powerful. The aftermath of that is also extremely heart-wrecking as Dean finally realize the significance behind the brothers’ chosen name. The mention of Durin’s Bane is a nice touch, btw.

Another scene I especially like is the part in Purgatory between Dean and Kili, though that is a very short segment. That Kili has his original dwarven height there is icing on the cake, because apparently I love it when their very not-human origin is acknowledged.

The ending is great! Overall, this is a very interesting and well thought-out story. Good work!
Zeephyre chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
I really enjoyed reading your crossover ! Not a simple thing to put two stories together but you managed to do it so well ! If I was skeptical a the beginning, you convinced me !
Butter is Found chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
*Checks number of reviews*
(ノ 益 )ノ彡
But this fic was so beautiful.
( / * Q*)/
Full of bromance...
And creativity...
(ノ ヮ )ノ*:・゚

*Adds to favorites*

Santoka chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
Respect, for managing to realise such an difficult Crossover. And very well that is ;) I enjoyed reading, so thank you!
vampyfreak chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Awesome fic!
Kenskirae chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
I enjoyed reading this story!