Reviews for The Woods of Arcadia
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 2 . 2/26
...I could hold my head in my hands and bemoan this GoogleTranslate butchery of Polish, but, seeing as we are hardly ever given mention, as it is...
1 correction that I insist on. Money is złoty, not zloty.
The Ink Peacock chapter 35 . 2/23
I always feel a bit inadequate when I write your reviews...kinda like Coyote in this chapter, I'm not the smelly homeless man but at the same time I'm not the uber cool Shunsui and Renji. Anyway... I was happy that Ichigo, Grimmjow, Renji, Shinji & Kisuke got a second chance at life. I think they will be great masters, especially with Jushirō keeping some of them in check (Grimmy). I was sad that Nozarashi, Hyorinmaru & Tenken weren't included but I know it was their wish to finally rest. The epilogue healed my soul in many ways... I'm glad they never stopped looking for Coyote and I can only imagine Jushirō's reaction when he finally sees him. This was a great ending to a great series, I loved every moment of the ride. You incorporated so many characters through out the story that is was fun to see who'd you'd be meeting next. I simply loved it. Now you always say to let you know what I want. I would like side stories... Maybe some of the adventures from when the original masters were young, before Aizen's uprising. Maybe some adventures from when Shunsui, Jushirō and Orihime were together. Maybe some of the shifters before they met up with our three. And maybe some of Coyote getting settled into his new amazing life. Pretty much anything else from this would make me happy... Keep up the great work! I can't wait wait to see what's next...
The Ink Peacock chapter 34 . 2/23
The last time I read this was before it was posted & I read it very closely to the previous chapter... 6 months later I am still so invested in it. I wasn't ready for this story to end, so I selfishly put off my review read. It's beautiful. I'm trying not to cry writing this. The intensity of the battles, the death of Nozarashi and Hyorinmaru, Coyote confident and strong, our three coming together again, Coyote's devastating death, the fall of Aizen, the trek down the mountain. I thought it would end there but then Shunsui whispered words of hope to Jushirō... I really do think this is my favorite story of yours. Keep up the great work!
Gender Outlaw chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
. . in the end, I don't know how to feel about this.

There were ups and downs, highs and lows, and I can only feel that I'd better understand more of this story if I fully understood Bleach. Watched or read it, instead of just vaguely knowing who the characters are.

But they were so deeply made it was hard not to get attached to them. And I was at a conflict all throughout my reading. Masters and slaves aren't my particular type of thing, and not something as gorey as this kept flickering into. But still I read.

It's like I couldn't stop. These people you made, you shaped. This world of yours.. it's impossible. Impossible to understand, to let go. And it makes me cry at the end.

It's like reading a story that you can only speak half the language of. I think I got it, but what I didn't get scares me. You scare me. I don't know what to say. I want to keep this story close to my chest, but I also want to stay far away from it.

I think it is because you wrote my heart so deep into this thing, that even though I saw an ending coming that would hurt, I couldn't let go. I want to give you a proper review, but ..

These characters, this world. It's too much. They're too alive for me. I have to thank you for writing so well.
Yaoifornow chapter 35 . 10/16/2014
Omg omg omg omg! Noooooooo! Why did you end it like this!
Yaoifornow chapter 31 . 10/13/2014
Omg I got a shout out! I feel so special...
Yaoifornow chapter 25 . 10/12/2014
OMG! I strongly dislike you for killing her! *runs off bawling*
Fairyprncss5678 chapter 35 . 8/27/2014
️️️️️️ Oh my Kami, I loved how this ended! I'm glad I finally got the courage to finish the last two chapters tonight. Oh Coyote...I love you. I LOVE them all and I am SO happy. PHENOMINAL job! ️️️️️️
Fairyprncss5678 chapter 34 . 8/27/2014
Hit me right in the feels! Wonderfully written! I enjoyed all the action, even if it crushed my soul. One more chapter...I'm sad it's gonna be over.
You'llAlwaysBeMyDarin chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
DUUUUUUDDEEEEEE
DUUUUUUUDDEEEE
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT AT ALL OMGGG I THOUGHT THEY WERE ALL JUST GONNA DIE AND LEAVE SHUN ALL ALONE! Oh how happy an ending can be
IchigoGalaxy chapter 35 . 8/17/2014
Hey, so I finally finished. I'm sorry I wasn't keeping up but I loved the ending. It kind of reminded me of Wolf's Rain. I don't know if you've seen it, if not it's worth it to watch! And I recently learned that Xibalba is actual mythology and it helped me understand your story a million times better. I see how the characters in Bleach could be incorporated with the lords of Xibalba and its great how you created this. I really enjoyed reading it! And happy belated birthday, you rock Senpai!
oninoshirosaki chapter 35 . 8/12/2014
Woah, Senpai, that was awesome! I love that Kyouraku re-created the Masters, and I'm really happy all my favorite characters came back.

Especially loved how everything worked out with Starrk in the end. I guess some things never change.

I'm really happy that this fic is complete. I can't wait to read more of your work and am eagerly anticipating all your upcoming projects! :)

Please post this (and the rest) of your fics on AO3 - your work needs to reach a wider audience. :)

On another note, you wrote 35 massive chapters in just 11 months? You've gotta teach me how to do that. :)
Scarlett Kuchiki chapter 35 . 8/11/2014
OMG! THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING EVERRRRR! You did a amazing job throughout this entire story, making plot twists...cliff hangers...more cliff hangers...epicness everywhere...Man, that was awesome. I really enjoyed reviewing each chapter and reading new ones. Especially this one, it didn't disappoint me at all. Plus that part where Jushiro threatens Grimmjow. Priceless. :D Keep it up, and I hope you make more amazing stories like this one!
coraz chapter 35 . 8/11/2014
Ha! the end was a lot happier than expected last chapter :) hopefully!
You managed it so well! Of course, it is Sad to say goodbye to those beautiful characters. I would have enjoyed a lot of happy Jushiro, Ichigo, Grimmjow, Shunsui... But your endind was subtle and well placed :)
Though I still have some question in the corner of my mind. For example, what did the Quincy become? How are the new masters organized? To whom do they obey? Themselves? Shunsui? How will coyote/peter welcome the truth about his existence?
I can bear it If only the silence answers my questions for ever :) but If one day you plan to write a sequel, maybe a oneshot, I will follow you!
Anyway, I look forward to seeing you again on this website.
Congrats on your work :)
Best,
Coraz.
coraz chapter 34 . 8/10/2014
Omg this chapter was amazing! I was so moved... it was tough tough, there were so much deaths! Ichigo, grimmjow, renji, kenpachi, tenken... all of them saddened me.
I Didn't expect coyote ending this way. Well, I am impatient to see the next chapter because each of them explains always so much things!
I think I will need to read the xibalba part of your story be cause some things still have some shadows like the creator part. :)

I am glad to be able to read you again!

Best,