Reviews for I Need a Hug
kittymyth96 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Lol I could do occur river song this -
TheDoctor'sGirl0107 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Words cannot describe! That is the best no, I'm sorry. The most PERFECT AMAZING and wonderful fan fiction EVER! Kudos! D
expectomarie chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Aww.. Just.. Awww.
Jes slightly chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Congrats! And adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Congrats! I am not really a River/Doctor shipper so I love the whole "Auntie River" thing. Kisses :*
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww, this is adorable! And happy two hundredth! Thank you for all the ah-may-zing stories you've dished out so far, and please keep dishing out more!
guineapiggie chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
200! That's an amazing number, and what's even more amazing is that they are all absolutely flawless.
You always make me smile. Thanks a lot!
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
very interesting story
daisiella13 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
200? Congrats! You are an amazing writer and you write he BEST stuff.
Congrats chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Congratulations! I'm only a Guest on fanfiction but I've been a loyal fan since the story 'Cell Mates' :) but I've read almost all your other stories.
Your snippets of Doctor Who are so realistic and easy to imagine happening in the show. In fact I often regard them as canon! And of course The Doctor and River are my favourite ship, it's lovely the way you portray them. It's almost as if they were your creations.
You're a beautiful author, and honestly you probably shouldn't be wasting your talents on Doctor Who fanfiction, but I don't really want to say that because I don't want to lose your wonderful stories. They pick me up when I'm down, and keep me going through the long waits between series.
Thankyou beta-who!
Your most loyal Guest.
Grass-eating Zombie chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Congratulations! ;)
Your ideas are always wonderful. Even though they are short, they are always well worth reading. This one was no different. :)
The Wild Wild Whovian chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
*snerk* Oh, that final line!
Dragoneisha chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Congratulations on your 200th! Amazing as usual. Have a virtual hug.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Congrats!
Auntie River? Seriously?
IamInactive chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
xD hehehehehe. I love it! Oh, and congratulations on the big 200!