Reviews for Bonds of Blood
DijaLi chapter 1 . 5/29
Just the best Bella/Jasper oneshot in existence.
It's not too mushy or romancy, and yet still shippy and oh so satisfying.
You captured Jasper's essence splendidly and seemingly effortlessly. Just brought to surface all those damned feelings about fictional characters, and this just feels like a balm to the soul for that.
And everyone is in character and plausible, and no Dickward (Emoward is canon and no one can or will convince me otherwise, and so I extra love this and you for going with that interpretation of Edward's character) or Malice in existence. What a sight for sore eyes. Just pure loveliness.
J'adore.
jeoliverio chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I like THIS short story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This story was really good, once you got past Jasper being a bit of a douche bag. I never really considered a Jasper and Bella relationship, but it does make sense!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
:-)
DragonSpirit03 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Sad but sweet! Poor Alice... and Poor Edward...
geenakmom chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Amazing. Loved it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Fantastic! This is well written and your characters are beautiful. The only thing I find wrong is the fact that it ends. I detected no major grammatical errors and there were no spelling mistakes that detracted from the story. It flowed beautifully. Very nice.
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Loved this, very well written
RaeMazerolle chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Very, very good story. I really liked this. Thank you for publishing it for us to read :D
AHealingRenaissance chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Beautiful!
Vwchick chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Beautiful one shot! I always thought had renesmee never been conceived that Edward would've kept Bella human, that is was her blood and quite that attracted him. And up can so See Jasper and Bella making a Better couple than who they were both originally set up with in the books. Thanks for posting
GoddessxNyte2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
i love it! hot damn this chapter rules..i do wonder if u will ever continue it
YunaNara chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
awesome loved it
Fr3akbtch chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Oh my lanta! LOVED IT!
sterk skjonnhet chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Really cool. I liked the ending.