Reviews for Riddick: Fire and Fury
WaywardandWanderlust chapter 17 . 8/12
Love love love this. Hope you write some more!
TigerLily0701 chapter 17 . 7/24
I have reread this story so many times. It is most definitely one of the best Riddick fanfictions I have read. You are quite an amazing author. I hope you write a sequel, but either way I love and shall continue reading Fire and Fury!
sophie65 chapter 17 . 7/19
Okay amazing, that smut scene was great for your first one. I find you can really tell how good a writer is by how they portray sex scenes. And you did wonderfully, you used the appropriate language and the right euphemisms. It was great! The story was great, it may have been a retelling of the movie with an extra character and some differences but it was interesting and kept me hooked. I would strongly suggest a sequel, as you are an amazing writer and have many fans!
hateme101 chapter 17 . 6/19
would love a sequel
Darkangel Guard chapter 17 . 6/15
It was great :)
Loved it! I hope you find the inspiration to make a sequel. It could even be a kind of short epilogue, or whatever you feel like writing. Anyway thank you for the read. Loved it.
Golden Dragon King chapter 14 . 5/22
Didn't Riddick already mention John Jr was a junky?
Golden Dragon King chapter 9 . 5/22
YES! the xeno-mutt is alive!... for now at least
Golden Dragon King chapter 8 . 5/22
Please hyena-tiger-dingo-dog-thing with bat ears... LIVE!
Golden Dragon King chapter 1 . 5/22
I just saw Riddick, the 2013 one. Actually, that was the first one of the series that I actually saw. Binge-watched the other two right afterwords xD

This is my very first Riddick fanfic so do me proud!

anywayz~ I seriously hope Riddick's tiger-hyena-dog thing lives in your story... here's me hoping! :p
Aria Reese chapter 17 . 4/23
Please tell me there is a sequel to this. Such an awesome story can't be left on a cliffhanger.
scaggsdr chapter 17 . 4/3
Loved it...
AmandaBloodhart chapter 17 . 2/22
Well, that was an interesting story. I look forward to a sequel. :D
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
Awesome story! I loved it! I sincerely hope you do a sequel! I mean, you still have to explain the nightmare in chapter 9! Because that shot has me so damned confused. And does Riddick take Reena and Pard with him after he confronts Vaako? These are things I need to know!
rinpup14 chapter 17 . 12/25/2015