Reviews for Riddick: Fire and Fury
Larien Telrunya 95 chapter 17 . 4/22
please make a sequel i need to know what happens next or if you cant make it let me do it please!
please make a sequel I love where this is going if you need ideas just massage me I'll help.
Kneinke chapter 17 . 2/2
God yes! please make a sequel, because this is amazing. It's so good, I can't describe it.
Vahditar chapter 17 . 12/25/2016
The whole story was awesome! I loved everything in it and would love the sequal.
Vahditar chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
No, let the doggie live! It was always so sad in the movie.
Vahditar chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
I really like this story so far. Reana is nicely built.
Estriella chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
So weak... I mean not story or your style but her. Reana naive and weak. And she is really Furyan? Huh, I agree with Santana.
Nat chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Sigh... Okay. Just to prove I'm not a complete %&: coz' I feel bad I jumped on you like that. I just hate unnecessary drama since I had my fair share for many years and I tend to get a little bit emotional when I see writers playing with it to their own enjoyment without understanding it. Okay, I get madly angry like your heroine when provoked. But I still shouldn't have vent my temper on you.
One the good side, you writing talent is spotless. I would truly enjoy this story if not for all that beatings coming again and again.
So yeah, don't cure me into oblivions for too long. I'm shutting up for good now.
Natalie
Guest chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
Okay. I'm dropping this joke of a fanfic. Girl, find yourself another hobby or just go and watch some cheap drama movie if you need it this much.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
Nope. I cannot simply understand what the hell is this all needed for. A damn the cat and the mouse game in whole 7 chapters.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
Dear God. What kind of sorry excuse of hidden needs do you have to come up with this disgusting plot. I understand angst when it's needed. But this here just shows you own need to create it in the only available way you have. It's unacceptable.
Mia chapter 17 . 10/8/2016
Sequel! Sequel sequel sequel! Pleeeeeeeeeeease! You practically left it at a cliffhanger! Please write another!
WaywardandWanderlust chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
Love love love this. Hope you write some more!
TigerLily0701 chapter 17 . 7/24/2016
I have reread this story so many times. It is most definitely one of the best Riddick fanfictions I have read. You are quite an amazing author. I hope you write a sequel, but either way I love and shall continue reading Fire and Fury!
sophie65 chapter 17 . 7/19/2016
Okay amazing, that smut scene was great for your first one. I find you can really tell how good a writer is by how they portray sex scenes. And you did wonderfully, you used the appropriate language and the right euphemisms. It was great! The story was great, it may have been a retelling of the movie with an extra character and some differences but it was interesting and kept me hooked. I would strongly suggest a sequel, as you are an amazing writer and have many fans!