Reviews for Riddick: Fire and Fury
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 18 . 11/24
Loved it sad that it ended really hope there is a sequel...awesome job great work
Analyn Rockwand chapter 17 . 10/31
Read the whole thing in one sitting. I love it.
ulmiina chapter 17 . 10/14
Oh, Thank You, this was great! You should write some one shots more, because I love your smut ;)
NanneroftheWE chapter 17 . 10/5
Very nice! I really enjoyed This! Thanks so much for sharing your work! :)
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 17 . 10/4
D'ahwwwww it has definitely been one hell of a ride! Amazing story and can't wait till sequel.
Brennan chapter 17 . 9/21
I really really like this story! I hope you continue it. You don't see many Riddick stories. Keep up the good work!
misfit jr chapter 17 . 9/17
Hell. Yes. Definitely need a sequel to this.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 17 . 9/8
Yes god please write the sequel and I shall be your fanfic slave. I truly loved this story and I am sorry about your father I understand what your going through as my mother was diagnosed with lupus a week ago. So keep your head up and enjoy the good days and be there through the rough ones. Awesome story again and can't wait for sequel
What will she think when she wakes up alone
NamiMakimono chapter 17 . 9/7
Oh god, i can't wait for a sequel!

I want to see how she changes when he finally comes back for her...if she's still in the same place with the mercs...hint-hint~
I'd love to read a sequel of this story! I like the fact that you kept the dog alive .
Hope you update soon. This is an amazing stories, and it is different then the others.
PadawanCassy chapter 16 . 9/2
That was good, I can't wait for the next chapter. Aso is there gonna be a sequel to this? Just curious, anyways keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.
homiegdawggirl chapter 16 . 8/30
Yay! Thx for the update. I won't be skipping anything in the next chapter! Can't wait! Much love!
Cassy chapter 16 . 8/28
That was good. I feel sorry for her though as she thinks that Riddick is dead, but it was really good. So please keep up the wonderful work and post more soon.