Reviews for Black (and Pink) and Blue
this was amazing!
terrorteen chapter 33 . 6/25
Sasuke has raised his eyebrows at least twice each chapter lmao
Anyways I'm enjoying this
Angie chapter 55 . 5/21
Love your story! And the way you portrayed Sasuke was really interesting since it's different to how others portray him. Thanks for finishing the story and so nicely. It's beautiful.
This was amazing. Not just this chapter, the entire thing. I love the way you portray all the characters, and I also love how the story came along. At first, I was wondering how they were going to end up together when they hated each other, but they developed seamlessly and it was so beautiful watching them grow. Normally I get bored when reading fanfics with 100k words, but I never got tired of this! Fantastic job on this, it's defninitely going to be a forever favorite!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 55 . 1/18
Amazing story please make a sequel
Kupcake1010 chapter 55 . 9/14/2016
I can't believe I only just found this story now I thoroughly enjoyed reading this :) I loved how casual their relationship was and how they kinda just ended up coming together after getting over the big hurdle of starting over and whatnot; it felt really natural and smooth. I also really appreciated that even though there was sexual tension, having a culmination of their relationship by having sex or anything wasn't needed. I loved how everyone was portrayed as well. Thank you so much for all the time you spent creating this work 3
Sandgirl84 chapter 55 . 9/4/2016
I've just read this story in one evening and my! What a beautiful piece of work! I couldn't stop reading and I was so happy when Sasuke and Sakura kissed each other for the first time! This story is magical literally! Congratulations for your hard and beautiful work on this! I whish I stumbled upon it sooner, but anyway it was a pleasure to read this! It's been a long time since I've read a story like this one and I enjoyed every part of it! Thank you for sharing this fanfic with us and keep up the excellent work! :D
poladots chapter 55 . 6/26/2016
I just finished reading ignition and wanted to see more of your stories and I ended up reading your other sasusaku stories and I just LOVE how you develop the characters. Like they're not intense or really emotional, they're very reachable and loose which is so much more realistic. That makes falling in love with your stories so easy! I would BEG for a sequel for IgnitionAND this one because I was left wanting so much more. More because it's just so beautiful!
SemineUntz chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
I rarely leave reviews, but this is the third time I'm re-reading this story and it's just as great as the first and second time. You've done a great job with this and with your other fanfictions, keep up the good work! :)
Kahoko chapter 55 . 4/3/2016
That was probably one of the sweetest Sasusaku AU! I loved the slow build, the angst (but not too much either) and the deep underlying message about changes. You swept me off my feet for 55 chapters, I don't know what else to say if just my most heartfelt "thank you" :)

Brilliant ending, I'm am now mellowed inside out.
eluce chapter 55 . 2/11/2016
I really appreciate the slow pace yet it wasn't dragging at all. And I love Sakura-Ino relationship the most :)
I like Kiba, actually, since I can picture Sakura with almost every guy. So, poor him. lol
Idk why I couldn't find this story sooner, anyway, thank you for this enjoyable story! ;)
LoveXPassion chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This story...is written amazingly. The detail, the characters, ahh! I can literally picture every aspect of the story! I'm not done yet but this is a story I will be coming back to reread. Good job and keep it up :D
Purplecherry5 chapter 55 . 11/17/2015
Awwwew. Prom ending with no written smut. Good for you haha
I loved this a lot more than I thought I would? I thought it could be part of the group that allowed too much angst and they ended up loving each other out of despair. Nope, you let them bloom pretty fair in terms of timing. I loved how the characters acted with one another.
Thank you for posting such a cute story that was long and full of actual substance, they're rare on this website sometimes haha
Purplecherry5 chapter 54 . 11/17/2015
Senioritis is sooo fucking real haha.
Yay, they were accepted and to different schools as well! One of the best things about college is that you can reinvent yourself. I like that people split and go different places, you get to meet different places but if you're a couple it almost never works out unfortunately. Let's seeeeeeee.
Purplecherry5 chapter 53 . 11/17/2015
Spending the night and actually just flat out falling asleep with someone is fucking amazing. It's so peaceful!
Spring break time and the story ends soon? Hmmmmm.