Reviews for Black (and Pink) and Blue
poladots chapter 55 . 6/26
I just finished reading ignition and wanted to see more of your stories and I ended up reading your other sasusaku stories and I just LOVE how you develop the characters. Like they're not intense or really emotional, they're very reachable and loose which is so much more realistic. That makes falling in love with your stories so easy! I would BEG for a sequel for IgnitionAND this one because I was left wanting so much more. More because it's just so beautiful!
SemineUntz chapter 1 . 6/5
I rarely leave reviews, but this is the third time I'm re-reading this story and it's just as great as the first and second time. You've done a great job with this and with your other fanfictions, keep up the good work! :)
Kahoko chapter 55 . 4/3
That was probably one of the sweetest Sasusaku AU! I loved the slow build, the angst (but not too much either) and the deep underlying message about changes. You swept me off my feet for 55 chapters, I don't know what else to say if just my most heartfelt "thank you" :)

Brilliant ending, I'm am now mellowed inside out.
eluce chapter 55 . 2/11
I really appreciate the slow pace yet it wasn't dragging at all. And I love Sakura-Ino relationship the most :)
I like Kiba, actually, since I can picture Sakura with almost every guy. So, poor him. lol
Idk why I couldn't find this story sooner, anyway, thank you for this enjoyable story! ;)
LoveXPassion chapter 1 . 1/14
This story...is written amazingly. The detail, the characters, ahh! I can literally picture every aspect of the story! I'm not done yet but this is a story I will be coming back to reread. Good job and keep it up :D
Purplecherry5 chapter 55 . 11/17/2015
Awwwew. Prom ending with no written smut. Good for you haha
I loved this a lot more than I thought I would? I thought it could be part of the group that allowed too much angst and they ended up loving each other out of despair. Nope, you let them bloom pretty fair in terms of timing. I loved how the characters acted with one another.
Thank you for posting such a cute story that was long and full of actual substance, they're rare on this website sometimes haha
Purplecherry5 chapter 54 . 11/17/2015
Senioritis is sooo fucking real haha.
Yay, they were accepted and to different schools as well! One of the best things about college is that you can reinvent yourself. I like that people split and go different places, you get to meet different places but if you're a couple it almost never works out unfortunately. Let's seeeeeeee.
Purplecherry5 chapter 53 . 11/17/2015
Spending the night and actually just flat out falling asleep with someone is fucking amazing. It's so peaceful!
Spring break time and the story ends soon? Hmmmmm.
Purplecherry5 chapter 51 . 11/17/2015
I took the Naruto approach, not going to lie. I didn't full on idiot classes but I didn't take AP on purpose. I had a fantastic senior year and this story is making me feel bad haha.
You can't just cancel out social stuff, humans don't work like that. Yay for Sasuke saving sweet Sakura!
Purplecherry5 chapter 49 . 11/17/2015
Good, having the talk about how far both are willing to go is a good one to have, and often!
I love that two random juniors stayed by accident. How mortifying haha!
Purplecherry5 chapter 48 . 11/16/2015
Boxing each other, definitely something Sasuke and Sakura would do to express their weird love, AU and even canon lol.
Spiking drinks ain't cool motha trucka. No way.
Grinding, ohhhh snap. I sense the smut coming haha
Purplecherry5 chapter 47 . 11/16/2015
I could never make out in hallways in high school. I think in all 4 years, I did maybe once or twice and we agreed it was weird.
Muchlesss doing some frickity fracking in the locker rooms(or band rooms in my case)?! Noooooooo.
Good, you tell them parents that you aren't happy Sakura baby!
Sasuke is on the same caring and call me whenever level as Ino. Awwwwww.
Purplecherry5 chapter 45 . 11/16/2015
Sakura, what did I tell you about empty houses honey? Tsk tsk.
Purplecherry5 chapter 44 . 11/16/2015
Yeeaaahhh... rooms can be pretty intimate. I mean skeletons in the closet and all, except Sakura has hers framed. Odd girl.
Purplecherry5 chapter 43 . 11/16/2015
Sharing food. Cute. Again, just keep the heart. I don't need it anymore haha.
I can't get over how blunt Shikamaru is and truthful. Sakura honey, it's confirmed. You has the chheemmiisstrrryyyy. Get to work on studying THAT ;)