Reviews for To Tame A Demon
laniDG11 chapter 4 . 11/9
Re-reading your story again and I love it. I just wanted to point out Tenseiga can only revive once
KClaughs chapter 16 . 7/21
Awww! I'm absolutely loving this story! I hope you update again soon!
Was that the end it was the best
rosaji chapter 16 . 4/28
I love Sesshomaru so much right now. The discussion with Kagome and his logic is amazing he is really smart. Loved the scene with the nephew that was possessiveness he has towards Rin it can't be nothing other than love, he demonstrates his love for her that way and I honestly find it adorable, just because I like Maru so much. The end was good, not to much but not to little , tastesfull.
Thanks for the update
laniDG11 chapter 16 . 4/28
Yeah I think that fear is gone lmao
crazykenz chapter 16 . 4/27
wait... is rin not completely herself because Kagome's got that barrier up to try and seperate the bond between them? Or has she removed it already...?

update soon please! :D
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 16 . 4/27
Ficou bem escrito, escreva mais, abra├žos
crazykenz chapter 15 . 4/27
hahahaha, Inuyasha "I told you..."
That was a really intense ending!

I really don't know why but Kagome's not my favorite character in this fic... Is it supposed to be that way?
crazykenz chapter 14 . 4/27
UGH! noooooo! why is all of this Happening! Why would Kagome interfere when Sesshomaru, who doesn't ask for alot, specifically tells her not to!
crazykenz chapter 13 . 4/27
Why does everyone doubt them?! They even doubt themselves! jeez -_- I hope everything gets better soon!
crazykenz chapter 7 . 4/27
And she leaves! :D woohooo! now the real fun can begin! :D
crazykenz chapter 5 . 4/27
Despite the sadder beginning the end left me all warm and fuzzy :3
jj chapter 16 . 4/27
I love that Sesshomaro is showing her his vulnerable side to her and only her and I so hope that kagome quit try to interfere with their relationship .
nacy3451 chapter 16 . 4/27
Can't wait for the next update. I wonder what sesshomaru will do when he figures out what kagome did
rinyuki2014 chapter 15 . 4/25