Reviews for To Tame A Demon
nelida.barreto.73 chapter 22 . 4/18
Omg I love this story, so much thrill and action also mystery. Please give an update when you can this story is soo good I loved every chapter, thank you so much for taking the time to write this. You're a awesome write keep up the awesome work!
ldyLen01 chapter 22 . 7/7/2016
Sitting on the edge of my seat! Please update!
ClaryF chapter 22 . 6/18/2016
Oh dear... Hope to read more soon.
AdriJ254 chapter 22 . 4/17/2016
You don't know how hard I just rolled my eyes at Rin, but I can't wait to see how he saves her this time.
crazykenz chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
Very uneasy reader right now... very uneasy
kagomeLove2 chapter 22 . 4/12/2016
Both chapters were very interesting and full of informations. The lemons were great. Now I feel so sorry for Rin. I do hope she will be strong and will not lose to Kitsune at all. Kitsune does not deserve to be bound to Sesshomaru at all. I like Inukimi, she does love her son and is starting to like Rin. Like her story with Inu no Taisho. He cannot be blamed for leaving Isayoi, she became demented. ( to be honest I burst laughing at that. My bad as I am sure it was not meant to be funny. But this is a 1rst as in all the fanfiction stories, she either is dead like in the manga, dead-soul bounded in the blissful after life with her beau or she is enjoying the long live with him. I m so fed up with it. Your is new and I like it very much). I would have liked to know where Inuyasha was at that time? I hope he did not know about it.
I do hope the 3rd option will work for Rin, Sesshomaru and Inukimi sake. To be honest I wish you made the 3rd option a little clearer ( may be it is due to the fact that English is not my 1rst language but I could not understand it fully). I love that power of Sesshomaru and Rin to make things appear and disappear at will. Very handy. Well thanks for this nice update and like always hope to read you soon. Thank you for not just posting one chapter. I reaaalllyyyy appreciate it . Really! Read you soon.
rosaji chapter 22 . 4/11/2016
I just don't know what to think about inukimi, I'm between she is good and wants to help her son and Rin for them to be alive and well or she is evil manipulating the good heart of Rin to help the kitsune girl and that she would be the most powerful. Overall great chapter , can't wait to see what happens next this is good.
beaPleites7 chapter 22 . 4/11/2016
Mm... I'm not sure he's gonna like it, even if it works. Thank you; I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
beaPleites7 chapter 21 . 4/11/2016
I knew it, his mom is not that bad.
Sxr chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
Is lady mother secretly good? I view her as playful and not really evil, but simply doesnt underatand many human emotions because she never needed them. But alot of people make her out as evil and she does want her son to be happy in the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
Estou amando ler sua fic, escreva mais logo, abra├žos
Pamila
rosaji chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
Wow! Wow! I wasn't expecting something like this ...is leaving me with so many things on my head. I wonder why his father didn't want him to kill her, there must be a very good reason. I hope Rin doesn't suffer too much in captivity. I don't know what sesshomaru is going to do but I bet he will risk his life for her . Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
rosaji chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
Intense chapter but great!
kagomeLove2 chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
Why would Inutaisho protect Inukimi from Sesshomaru? I know she is his mother but does she deserve his protection? I hope since she did save Rin life once, she would not harm her at all. Even if she is bad, I do like Inukimi. I did find her to be one of the most interesting female character in the malanga and anime.
Sxr chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
Ironically as I continued reading the chapter, sesshomaru appeared on the screen and i yelled "you fool! " to him... he glared