Reviews for Entropy
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Simple, yet beautiful. True B&B:-)
lavicalinaezza chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
great story
Jencun chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Lovely, and brilliantly written, as usual. Thank you. X.
bonseyrunner chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
It was beautifully well written and tension free which is what I miss the most after all that's been happening with pelant so thanks!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I loved that throughout all the practical domesticity of their day, this romantic moment, this proposal, was an affirmation of the fact he loves her, rather than a statement to mean something. ( ..not sure I'm making myself clear). They are partners, they want to continue to be partners in every aspect. It's not something they are doing in order to convey to social norms, They are just incredible together, even through all the imperfections.
DBGrannyFan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Another good one... kiddo... *pinches cheek* LOL
I can picture Booth doing it exactly like this. He is an 'in the moment' type of guy (but since you are the Booth whisperer, you know that) and would act upon the open moment.
The story of when/how/where the stones became Booth's gives a twist to the story...showing that he was thinking of her even while they were apart.
Really appreciate all the detail you add to your stories, making it educational as well as entertaining.
On to the next...
theoddestcastle chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Another amazing piece. I really loved this one for so many reasons. When Booth first broke off the engagement, we were all confused/pissed/sad, but it really made me hopeful that Booth would be the one to turn around and propose to Brennan. Although it is likely to happen in the show, we still don't know if it will. And that's the beauty of fanfic of course, reading things we don't get to see. Now that everything is calm and the dust has settled, Booth can finally propose to his love. I absolutely loved the way he did so in this fic. It was nothing elaborate, no pomp and circumstance, it was simple, sweet, very in the moment, and Christine was there. I think there is no better way to propose than the manner in which Booth did.

"Mulam Nes." I love how you incorporate all these tiny things/details from previous stories into current stories.

I "dawed" when I read that Booth bought the sapphires with Brennan in mind. Cuz even though things were rocky at the time and when they got back, he knew deep down within his heart that some how, one day, he would gift those gems to Brennan. Now that they are together and getting married, he can finally do so. Gah so much love for this!
maneu chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wonderful - like everything you write.
Lady chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Dear Monkey. I have read some of your fics and it's really great for me that you don't only focus in the nowadays but you go further and explore other times, as you have set some past years to place Booth and Brennan, I LOVE THAT A LOT, really, consider me now one of your fans, because well you deserve a Pulitzer seriously. I love the way you slowly develop the characters and also all Bones cast you relate them on your stories some how. Your fics are really awesome to read, a reader, a newbie, or whatsoever people would never get tired of read those.

But what makes me admire you the most, is that no matter how many girls out there attempt to "ban" you when it comes to share a critique from Bones, you always stand up your beliefs, even if they sound rude to other people, but those are your insights and those are needed to be respected. I relate you a lot with Booth because he always places his very own beliefs above anyone but always considering other points of view. And you are that, you are willing to listen each other, probably re-adjusting your own opinion but always making sure you are also heard. Yes, this show somehow has gotten weird, but deep inside I know you value every single thing because somehow, all these things complement each other, even if it's Sweets quirkiness, or Daisy's annoying statements, whatever, you know, these things are settled up to show you what you like, your show. I hope you never forget that, because, we all need to value what we have, I appreciate what Hart and all the crew have done for us, and sure I know you acknowledge that. Thank you a looooooooooot! (:
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It's the perfect time and place... Great story!
brensfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I don't think you have written a thing I haven't like and you have written several that I love...thanks for sharing your talent and your stories!
Julianne chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Very nice. I especially loved how he explained the history of the stones and the design of the ring. So she could still wear it while working.
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I loved this. Full of warm fuzzy goodness. :)
Memo3197 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved this one.
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Ahh! Loved this! It was so Boothy and so Brennan! Loved the ring, too. I'm so glad you wrote this. Great response to the prompt. :-)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »