Reviews for Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity
delia84 chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
The "he doesn't order fries because she won't bother to steal them" line made me say, "Awww ... no..." out loud. That little detail just gets me!

I love your take on why Aldo gives Booth business cards. Very clever.
delia84 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow. Shout out to Razztastic for asking you to do this, & major shout out to you for writing it! This is great. You've hit all those gut-wrenching moments & then shown us some behind the scenes moments (the Hodgins/Booth conversation). I think Booth's "I'd die for you" at the crime scene was particularly hard to watch - you did a nice job putting words to that scene.
casket4mytears chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Ahh! I absofrickinglutely love this. Why don't we write for the show? This would have been PERFECT. So perfect.

Brava, my dear!
threesquares chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
"kissing her the way he wanted to when Roxie first walked toward him wearing that brain-draining dress. Their mouths join again and he's kissing her the way he wanted to when Wanda hopped out of that circus trailer on mile-long legs and Buck suddenly had 207 bones in his body. They press chest to chest the way he d"reamed of that night in the rain when her teasing mouth set him on fire, just before she laughed and danced away and left him to cool down in the downpour." This whole paragraph is awesome! Brain-draining kiss, 207 bones. Hah! And then the reference to the kiss in the rain. Sigh. And then getting his shit together and the cleverness with the old rhyme and the twists and turns of the geas on Booth. Just adorable and funny and clever. You are too clever for words but not too clever to have heart. Sincerely, Me. Also, I have no idea what I said. I think I could have said "crock-pot" and you would think up something clever to do with it.
threesquares chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
I also thought that Danny Beck might have been offering to help with Pelant! I love that you explored this, and you finished it just beautifully with the dreadful thought that Pelant was not going to be satisfied with Booth just not telling. Brennan at full glow is going to piss him off. I am so glad there is another chapter to come. It's like getting more of the episode! You are great!
dani2297 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Wonderful finish to a wonderful story! Very well thought out :)
threesquares chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
I love how you write. How your imagination works. You make it all come alive. Just that. Thanks.
chosenname chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
What a great ending! It really was perfect. To think I nearly missed it because the notice went straight to my spam filter - ARRGGHH!

Oh well, it was worth the wait!
rightfromthebeginning chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Absolutely loved everything about it! :-) god bless you for writing four chapters.. So i didnt read them in one sitting lol :P very heartft and interesting :-)
SnowyBones chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
That was brilliant! Seriously him taking that ring, and saying Tony was borrowing it from Wanda for Roxie was perfect!

Great ending to a great story. And oh btw, "Their mouths join again and he's kissing her the way he wanted to when Wanda hopped out of that circus trailer on mile-long legs and Buck suddenly had 207 bones in his body." *Dies* That is the best line EVER. 207 bones. *Snorts* Well played my friend, well played. :D
SnowyBones chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I really liked this. My favorite thing about this was Booth's constant thinking of he'd do whatever she wanted it. Stop breathing, whatever, to make her happy. I absolutely loved that especially since it's so true of his character. He would do anything for her if it meant she was happy.

And his pain when he thinks she's finally going to leave, it was so palpable again here. I also like that he knows Pelant and watching them and that he's terrified still but at the same time he's so happy and relieved that she's staying. Well balanced there.

Just loved this chapter (and no not just because this was my favorite scene of the episode either hehe)
Vicsterispissed chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Oh Man U are my favorite person right now. That ending was epic.
JenniferSheppard2 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Excellent little story fill-ins! Thanks for sharing your writing talents. :)
geraghtyvl chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Perfect ending!
tantemary chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Ths was a wonderful take on the ep and missing moments. So glad Razz goaded you into it! And the epilogue fits the challenge perfectly, well done!