Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Home Is Where The Heart Is
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Fascinating story you got there...I found this story just last night and I was drawn to the web of your intricate tale. Is it just me?...but I think the Superman and Wonder Woman pairing is the most logical, dramatic and suitable pairing in the DC universe for very very obvious reasons. Lois Lane Pffftt! No can do in so many levels. I always like my hero pairings that can watch each other's back...Luke & Mara, Cyclops & Jean to name a few. Forgive me for my ramblings...its just a great time to be vocal of my favorite pairing :) Thank you and will wait for your updates with great interest
Mister Magic C chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Excellent once again.
Jad Saxton chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
CU 1993 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I actually understand were Lor was coming from I also understand were Clark was coming from I wonder how they will find common ground and try to save Krypton.
Dr. Dreadful chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
thanks for the fast update and I can't wait to read more.
Cupid Cakes chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Wow that video made Clark really pissed. I hope this story will be more about Clark being the hero and not Diana and the league. I mean in your last story Diana and the league seemed so powerful.
Kim One chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I just want to say thank you for the quick updates it's so easy to read the story and keep it fresh on the mind. I actually see that Lor and Kara had good intentions but they went about it the wrong way.
Beatlejuice chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I think Diana and Clark are going to help out but I don't think Clark would ever agree to Diana going into harms way again.
Noisy Reporter chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I don't blame Clark for being mad but I think he has to convince the league to help Krypton.
houseofelrond97 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Riveting have a knack for bringing out so much emotion to the scenes. Whereas Diana is the recognize face of the league, why do I get the feeling that maybe Clark will be reluctantly pushed in the limelight this time. Your next update is very much appreciated :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
So hoping we see some of the super father and husband in Clark instead of constantly making him insecure and needy because he sure was a rock when it mattered before. I know marriage is a test for any couple, not just one. BOTH of them.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Dang it's got to be hard on a couple when they have a new kid...much less two.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
How long did Clark stay in the orphanage?
CU 1993 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Beatlejuice chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for posting.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »