Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Home Is Where The Heart Is
Mister Magic C chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Excellent once again.
Jad Saxton chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
CU 1993 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I actually understand were Lor was coming from I also understand were Clark was coming from I wonder how they will find common ground and try to save Krypton.
Dr. Dreadful chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
thanks for the fast update and I can't wait to read more.
Cupid Cakes chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Wow that video made Clark really pissed. I hope this story will be more about Clark being the hero and not Diana and the league. I mean in your last story Diana and the league seemed so powerful.
Kim One chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I just want to say thank you for the quick updates it's so easy to read the story and keep it fresh on the mind. I actually see that Lor and Kara had good intentions but they went about it the wrong way.
Beatlejuice chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I think Diana and Clark are going to help out but I don't think Clark would ever agree to Diana going into harms way again.
Noisy Reporter chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
I don't blame Clark for being mad but I think he has to convince the league to help Krypton.
houseofelrond97 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
Riveting chapter...you have a knack for bringing out so much emotion to the scenes. Whereas Diana is the recognize face of the league, why do I get the feeling that maybe Clark will be reluctantly pushed in the limelight this time. Your next update is very much appreciated :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
So hoping we see some of the super father and husband in Clark instead of constantly making him insecure and needy because he sure was a rock when it mattered before. I know marriage is a test for any couple, not just one. BOTH of them.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Dang it's got to be hard on a couple when they have a new kid...much less two.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
How long did Clark stay in the orphanage?
CU 1993 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Awesome!
Beatlejuice chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for posting.
Argo1818 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013