Reviews for Wonder Woman and Superman in Home Is Where The Heart Is
DMaster2013 chapter 40 . 12/1/2014
Loving this series! Keep it up! We're watching!
Soul93 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Wow, this is my word for all the events that happened these past couple of chapters. Diana's kidnapping then subsequent poisoning, Krypton's civil war and now Clark off to try and find a cure.

Amazing plot
Soul93 chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
So I finally got around to starting the sequel and its off to a great start :D
Guest chapter 40 . 11/17/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... you are evil
clardiabru3 chapter 39 . 11/14/2014
Love love love this story, thought you couldn't top Corporate Leaguers...but boy was I wrong...love all the characters but always top of the list is Clark and Diana...SMWW all the way...thank you
HELLACRE13 chapter 39 . 10/18/2014
Yep, she better survive...else I'm coming for you NWHS. lol. ;) Nice job on the writing as usual.
phyrephly chapter 39 . 10/18/2014
...Now, the Long Day's Journey into Night (apologies to O'Neil, ;}), has truly begun...roll on next chapter.
bcwmh chapter 39 . 10/17/2014
I just can imagine the make up sessions that Clark & Diana will be having after all is done. Can't wait! :)
phyrephly chapter 38 . 9/27/2014
OK, so its all at ready, set,... ;}
HELLACRE13 chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
So finally caught up with this one. Poor Clark. They do give him a hard time for simply having a kind heart. I do get a little annoyed that so many people (in comics too) would accuse someone of being Pollyana because they look for the good in people and maybe giving others a second chance. Sure Nuria might be a snake but everyone deserves a chance. No one ever gave her the chance to change. And does Diana value that in her husband? I would hope she would since it's why he stayed the path with her even though she was stuck on vengeance etc. She seems to prefer the Bruce Wayne way of things but sometimes not wanting war and violence and trying to help people change their paths from bad to good isn't always something to look down upon.
phyrephly chapter 37 . 9/14/2014
ah, a bit of normalcy creeping - or should that be strutting - back in to this union. 'bout time for these two, who've been through hell. (He'l? ... um, no). ;)
LadyStush chapter 36 . 8/23/2014
As always you never disappoint.
phyrephly chapter 36 . 8/23/2014
Clark's got some 'splainin' to do...;)
phyrephly chapter 35 . 8/16/2014
... can't wait to be a voyeur for that "little chat" lolol. Excellent chapter. The title seemed to be about Lara. It had the feeling of finishing off "other business", so as to have a free rein for the fanale. Dunno, just me. Enjoyed it just the same. ;)
HELLACRE13 chapter 34 . 7/27/2014
Nice chap...I always enjoy the Clark and Diana moments.
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »