Reviews for Three Reasons
reydrago chapter 1 . 10/3
eh? just that? im expecting something to come out of this, probably without bashing dumbledore or any of the weasleys
daisycb chapter 1 . 7/10
Please do more with this too.
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 4/12
Well done. Seriously, why doesn't the wizarding world have any sense?!
how nice.
Brenden chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
goodwork.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Questions that should have been asked.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Augusta and Amelia ... the two women in Wizarding Britain who should be running things. Okay, I like Andromeda Tonks, too. The three of them are smart and know hippogriff dung when they smell it being spread around. With Augusta as Headmistress, I'm guessing the dead weight at Hogwarts would soon find itself pink-slipped and those who are abusing students **cough!**Snape**cough!** would be put on a VERY short probation period with consequences clearly spelled out.

Andromeda Tonks's legal education and knowledge of both magical and muggle law puts her in great stead for cleaning out the political deadweight and corruption in the ministry. Her Pureblood upbringing, knowledge of Wizarding history, and natural grace and class also give her a boon in dealing with the Muggle Queen and Prime Minister in a way that ensures their cooperation and assistance - rather than running roughshod over them the way current and past MoMs have done.

Finally, with two such intelligent women at the helm in government and Hogwarts, Amelia - whose incorruptibility would be seen as an asset rather than a pain by the Minister - could finally do her job of getting rid of the criminal element instead of finding her hands tied and her budget cut at every turn. Just think ... No more Toads in the Ministry or at Hogwarts.

Ah, if only it were possible ...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Laugh at the old and bigoted idiots! Go Harry
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
You have the magic touch for making the most of missing moments, and changing the course of the story.

I would like to have seen this, and see how the story progressed from this point.

This was brilliantly done, and I enjoyed reading it.

Sincerely,
Miriam
q.thews chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
The wizard world making sense, now this is AU ;-)
Jostanos chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
And then Madame UmBITCH... umm... madame UmBritches-falling-down-to-the-ground..
*coughs* Madame UmBridges of Madison County.. *winces*

*takes a deep breath and sighs* Madam (Foot was stepped on by) Umbridge..

OH BLESS IT ALL!

The Pink Toad Bitch gets hers!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Nice one-shot.
I wish it really happened in OotP.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
A fascinating bit of what could have been.
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
THANK YOU for this! Should have happened.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
*snicker* Oh, my, I rather imagine a lot of folk will not enjoy these actions and investigations. This one definitely deserves a sequel as skeletons come out of closets (possibly literally, this *is* the wizarding world, after all).
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »