Reviews for The Best Times
This fic gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Damn, thought I was over Clintasha...
Loved this so much. I imagine this fic probably won't be continued, but all the same if there is an update I will be really really fucking happy. Best high school AU I've seen so far.
Qu0thTheRaven chapter 25 . 1/14
Hey. I've read three of your stories - Taken, Assassin'a First Christmas, and now this one.

I want to say that your writing style is really cool - and I noticed that it improved significantly as time went on. You have some nice ideas and you've driven me into a craze about this couple - one that I never shipped before, hahaha!

I understand that life can get busy, and that time steals away things like this - it's been almost two years since an update on this one. I know how it feels, trust me, I'm very guilty of it also. But I wanted to ask that maybe you could write an epilogue about this one, since I'm guessing you've stopped writing it. Just to give a sort of... peace of mind, I guess.

I hope all is well. :)
efbluc chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
I love this story so much! I literally read the entire thing in 24 hours. I would love for you to continue this story.
Crystal Smith chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
Please write more of this AMAZING story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/19/2016
Please, please finish this story!
Somebody chapter 14 . 5/14/2016
Yess! Never thought about a couple like that:
Miss Marvel and Captain America! What a couple!

Yet a Power Couple is:
CLINTASHA!
grayskies28 chapter 25 . 5/13/2016
PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S AN UPDATE PLSPLSPLS
RainbowUnicorns13 chapter 18 . 4/20/2016
WOW was not expecting that plot twist
RainbowUnicorns13 chapter 14 . 4/20/2016
OMG I love it so far
are carol and steve going to get together?
ShunKickShunKers chapter 25 . 1/31/2016
Poke and a cookie for a new chapter? I really love your story!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2016
I LOVE IT! PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
I LOVE Blair witch
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
THIS IS AMAZING! One of the best fanfics I've ever read! Keep going please. It's so good! :)
Guest chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
This story is amazing! One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please update soon!
nope1nope2nop3 chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
you are a amazing writer