Reviews for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Cherri202 chapter 11 . 7/11
Wow, I've been on a bit of a binge of your stories (you might have had a few emails for following/favs), and I'm very impressed.

Some of your older stories are a bit cringey, but you have improved as a writer over the years in leaps and bounds. Lily's stories are very funny (I love Rabbit) and October has an almost mesmerising quality to it. You are also clearly a big fan of Tom Riddle and write him very well.

Your grammar can sometimes be a little incorrect, but your use of the language is beautiful; whether you write comedy, drama or surrealist stories. I'm especially impressed with how you are juggling so many different stories over such a long period and still managing to make each one feel unique in its storytelling.

If you ever write your own novel please let us know here, I for one would love to give it a read.

Thanks. :)
Witch Of Perception chapter 7 . 6/24
... Fascinating.
OriksGaming chapter 10 . 6/7
Ok, this is as far as I can go. I could stand the poor punctuation and the lingering mental connection that's so obviously just a plot device. I can't stand your Hermione. I'm not a fan of HHr relationships to begin with, but I can stomach them, and rarely, even like them if they're well written. I honestly don't know what you're doing here, and I don't want to know. You've amplified Hermione's 'bossy know it all' factor, made her nosy and annoying, with petty motivations, and you then act as if her random guess or her 'feeling' about Harry is brilliant. It seems more likely that it was a product of her jealousy, born out of her hope that Harry was cheating, because your Hermione seems to depend on being a teacher's pet to keep her going. Tom takes an interest in her, a goody two shoes eleven year girl with the ability to memorize textbooks, doubt every action Harry/Tom takes, and make a surprisingly accurate random guess. Harry doesn't really like her, but just allows Tom to destroy his friendship with Ron because Tom is randomly intrigued by a girl eight or more years his junior. Your Dumbledore is a bit of an idiot and an incompetent, your Snape is so cliché it hurts, your Harry is alternately meek and opinionated for no apparent reason, and your Hermione is a bitch. I really can't stomach this story anymore.
ChoralMusic chapter 17 . 5/22
This is one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read. I hope that you'll update it at some point!
1066wthec chapter 3 . 3/27
did harry really just give a speech to dudley? that was a liitle cringe-y... :( ?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 3/21
good
Thornado chapter 17 . 2/28
Dangit, now add Tom x Hermione to the mix. But lower than even Lily x Neville, so there's that. XD
Thornado chapter 16 . 2/28
Wooo, can't wait to have Albus or Snape faceoff against Tom. Wouldn't they be in for a surprise.
Blake2020 chapter 17 . 2/8
Epic chapter and hope for a update in 2016?
Blake2020 chapter 16 . 2/8
wow good chapter
Blake2020 chapter 15 . 2/8
Very mystery here with Harry and this thing call Zhou or something like that?
Blake2020 chapter 14 . 2/8
This chapter was amazing and love it
Blake2020 chapter 13 . 2/8
Great very much and characters are very good
Blake2020 chapter 12 . 2/8