Reviews for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Arcturus chapter 17 . 11/17
I do hope you continue; it was one of the more interesting fics.
Xaikra chapter 17 . 10/21
I have to admit that the more I read your stories the more obsessed and fascinated I become with them. The way you write, portray the thoughts and impression of the characters carry something otherwordly. Very profound but still transcendent. Like an antithesis to Less Wrong's Method of Rationality with focus on critical thinking your stories blur the line between reality and chaos. Hell, while reading even I began to question my short-sighted perception of the world, reality and the cosmos we live in. You are poetically gifted and possess a breathtaking writing ability, while at the same time you seem expert on philosophical and psychological topics. Kudos to you and your imgination and writing abilities. I personally love that you seem also fascinated by the character Tom Riddle. A highly gifted and intellectual genius in his own right, charismatic with lots if potential, but also with sociopathic tendencies with a sinister shadow of dark obsession. And what would become of him if he overcame his destructive path. I love the many different angles you study his character and his relationship to Harry, be it mentor-like (DADoES), antagonistic (golden thread), friendship/tentative love-interest (October), or anything really you can throw at us. I'm savoring every word you write, so please continue to bless the community with your wonderful stories.
Raingirl4513 chapter 1 . 10/18
I love your universes, they are so interesting. They aren't stories, they are universes, and that brings the reader in. I love Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep. Please keep writing. Any more material would be nice, side fics or more updates.
Fives32 chapter 17 . 9/3
Can't wait for more.
history chapter 17 . 8/28
I like your story!
nahte123456 chapter 17 . 8/3
I love Harry's portrayal here, he's overly powerful and connected to something, but unlike a lot of stories of that nature(or with Lily for that matter) he's not a god or shown as anything other than base human, it's pointed out he's doesn't quite fit with other humans, and his power and sense's seem inhuman, but he considers himself human, so do the people around him, and even when his inhumanity is brought up there's normally some comment of something very human, such as his need for acknowledgement or love.

I love Tom, it's rare in such fantasy setting for someone to do something so innovative and wide spread, and we also see him as he goes, not the whole process, but his idea's and how he wants them done are shown and explained, not something you see in HP fanfiction at all really.

ood luck and I wish you well.
nahte123456 chapter 16 . 8/3
It only occurs to m on the second read just how screwed Snape is if he actually tries this.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 9 . 8/1
I hope Harry stops relying on Tom's possession of him and Tom stops possessing him. Lol. Asap
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 5 . 8/1
I second that. "That", as in Tom being an asshole. Lol.
ZZuzana chapter 17 . 7/12
krásná kapitola, jsem zvědavá, jak se příběh odtud vyvine :)
ZZuzana chapter 10 . 7/11
je velmi znepokojující, že Harryho tělo je více řízeno Tomem než Harrym... Ve skutečnosti mi to dává pocit, jakoby Harry neměl na vybranou a jen sledoval ze svého koutku mysli, jak je jeho život přebírán Tomem a nedokázal to zastavit... chudák Harry
ZZuzana chapter 7 . 7/11
kouzelnický svět je tak bigotní, nesmyslný a zaslepený svou vlastní důležitostí z tvého pohledu, a přestože mi tvůj příběh dává velmi temné pocity, velmi se mi líbí
Teufel1987 chapter 17 . 6/30
Very nice story.

A bit on the surrealist side, but nice still!

An area of improvement, I want to point out; you might want to revisit your comma usage.
Generally, I have noticed that people tend to put too many commas in their paragraphs when writing.
You, on the other hand, are the first I have seen that puts too FEW!
The result is just as jarring as there are a few sentences where I have to read again to understand what you were trying to say. A comma goes a long way in clearly sending your message to the reader.
It's the difference between saying "We have two hours to kill someone come see us" and "we have two hours to kill, someone come see us" or "How to cook crack, and clean a crab" and "How to cook, crack, and clean a crab"
Hello. This connection between Harry and Tom is very interesting: slightly similar to Lily and her 'Wizard Lenin,' yet more morbid in nature. I can't help but get the feeling that it is a bit difficult to write, and I'd like to offer my support. Still waiting for the next chapter and the dkrection you choose to take with this story.
tobi1989 chapter 17 . 6/22