Reviews for A New Journey
multyfangirl19 chapter 12 . 3/7
Oh well. I guess having knowledge and memories from two different lives could be a burden.
multyfangirl19 chapter 11 . 3/7
After their journey in Unova is done , will they return to Kanto? To Pallet town?
multyfangirl19 chapter 8 . 3/7
By the power of friendship that crosses over from the first life to the 2nd.
multyfangirl19 chapter 7 . 3/7
You know, if N talks to Blue and Green , I think it would be an interesting conversation. I also think that Blue and somewhat Green can rival N in being mysterious.
multyfangirl19 chapter 4 . 3/6
Or he could find his way home after getting his memories back and hash out a life with a paw in both lives. But he's going to cause a few mental break downs and heart attacks along the way.
multyfangirl19 chapter 3 . 3/6
Or maybe he'll have an epic evolution when he gets brought back to Pallet town and Arsius comes and explains as Ash/Blue greets his Pokemon.
Did Team Rocket just capture his mother? Or one of the other teams that Ash has caused trouble for in his past life? Great. Just give him a reason to want to take you down in this life as well. But please don't tell me that we'll be having a repeat of Marowak and team Rocket.
multyfangirl19 chapter 2 . 3/6
I'm imagining that he'll regain the rest of his memories and possibly evolve by the time he meets Gary again. Heck , maybe he'll have enough aura to be able to translate his words like some of the legendarys can in some of the other fanfics.
multyfangirl19 chapter 1 . 3/6
Tears rolling silently down my eyes until I started reviewing, it turns into soft sobbing.
Such a beautiful fanfic. Short, but really sweet. I enjoyed reading this story and wish you luck with your current endeavors. :)
Loki921 chapter 12 . 1/6
Favorite sad scene: Ash's death.
Favorite Character: Miko
Favorite Funny Moment: Anytime the Miko appears.
Favorite Suprise: Miko being Arceus.
Laxy chapter 3 . 12/24/2016
Is it just or did this chapter sound a lot like Bambi and how his mom died cause it does to me but still good
shadowsky16 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
My favourite surprise was finding out that the stone Green gave Blue was a mega stone. For some reason I wasn't expecting you to put mega evolution into this story so it made me really happy when Blue mega evolved to save Gary. Thanks for the great story :)
nosoyashe chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Is it normal to cry while reading this?
KuramaNaruto chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
OMGASH! ITS SO FLUFFY! I am dying, good bye.
HaPPy2901 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
woooow! this story is good! I agree with you, there would be a total apocalypse if those legendary pokemon fight for the custody of ash xD Man for a second I thought ash become arceus' guardian spirit there too bad.

I really love how arceus just appeared out in the middle of nowhere just to returned some important stuff from some chosen heroes. It's not really surprising that the old miko is arceus it looks pretty obvious to me.

It's kind of hard for me to identified some of the new pokemon from pokemon x and y since I still haven't play the game and watch the anime. I'm glad there's a trusty google to look up to.

Okay my favorite sad scene here would be the scene where ash died and how gary choosed to cut off his arm just to reached and try to saved him. Hmmmm but I kind of like the part where gary finally captured lucario!Ash and then shed a tear and saying those heartfelt words. It's not really sad but I think it's a bittersweet moment for me. Oh! oh! I also love how ash's pokemon stayed at ash's tomb till the end man that just stung! This is hard to choose from! I guess they are all my favorite. I pretty say your story is kind of brutal but I like it since it's kind of realistic!

Of course my favorite pokemon here would be mienshao, lucario's friend. He's awesome! I love him he's so adoraaable! and since I like brock as a character and mienshao reflected him I guess it's the reason why i like him.

The funny moments... well... I can't say much since every chapter all have the feels to it that the only comic relief here would be mienshao and max's antics.

And lastly my favorite surprise, I guess it's lucario having a kid on its own... that is soooo awkwaaard! who the hell is the mother or unless lucario!ash is the one who give birth?! I think it's also a surprised for me that lucario choosed to become a trainer's pokemon especially GARY of all people! xD

I really wanted to know what happened to lucario after he meet pikachu. Does pikachu somehow recognize ash in lucario somewhere out there because of that awkward thingy look. And will ash's other pokemon would see it too?

Man is there a sequel to this! or any oneshot for ash's pokemon reaction at seeing lucario! I want to know their insight!