Reviews for A New Journey
nosoyashe chapter 1 . 7/12
Is it normal to cry while reading this?
KuramaNaruto chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
OMGASH! ITS SO FLUFFY! I am dying, good bye.
HaPPy2901 chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
woooow! this story is good! I agree with you, there would be a total apocalypse if those legendary pokemon fight for the custody of ash xD Man for a second I thought ash become arceus' guardian spirit there too bad.

I really love how arceus just appeared out in the middle of nowhere just to returned some important stuff from some chosen heroes. It's not really surprising that the old miko is arceus it looks pretty obvious to me.

It's kind of hard for me to identified some of the new pokemon from pokemon x and y since I still haven't play the game and watch the anime. I'm glad there's a trusty google to look up to.

Okay my favorite sad scene here would be the scene where ash died and how gary choosed to cut off his arm just to reached and try to saved him. Hmmmm but I kind of like the part where gary finally captured lucario!Ash and then shed a tear and saying those heartfelt words. It's not really sad but I think it's a bittersweet moment for me. Oh! oh! I also love how ash's pokemon stayed at ash's tomb till the end man that just stung! This is hard to choose from! I guess they are all my favorite. I pretty say your story is kind of brutal but I like it since it's kind of realistic!

Of course my favorite pokemon here would be mienshao, lucario's friend. He's awesome! I love him he's so adoraaable! and since I like brock as a character and mienshao reflected him I guess it's the reason why i like him.

The funny moments... well... I can't say much since every chapter all have the feels to it that the only comic relief here would be mienshao and max's antics.

And lastly my favorite surprise, I guess it's lucario having a kid on its own... that is soooo awkwaaard! who the hell is the mother or unless lucario!ash is the one who give birth?! I think it's also a surprised for me that lucario choosed to become a trainer's pokemon especially GARY of all people! xD

I really wanted to know what happened to lucario after he meet pikachu. Does pikachu somehow recognize ash in lucario somewhere out there because of that awkward thingy look. And will ash's other pokemon would see it too?

Man is there a sequel to this! or any oneshot for ash's pokemon reaction at seeing lucario! I want to know their insight!
Eveleech chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Wait a minute...so you chose Ash to be reborn as a Riolu and evolved as a Lucario to allude to his Aura abilities when he was a human in the past life right?

I like Ash using his Aura abilities, but not so often, I prefer he use them rarely so that he can continue on to Pokemon Training and becoming a Pokemon Master as his lifelong dream.
Eveleech chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Okay, so this is for Palletshipping fans here(AshXGary), I love how 3 of Ash's Pokemon friends(INCLUDING PIKACHU OF COURSE!) are super loyal to Ash and want to stay at his grave everyday. Bayleef, when she was a Chikorita had a crush on Ash(I dont care if it is interspecies relationship, I'm an open-minded person. ;-P). Infernape, ever since he was a young Chimchar abandoned by the pragmatic, military sergeant-like Paul, has grown a lot happier with Ash's idealistic, child caretaker-like personality.

Pikachu has the STRONGEST BOND AS A POKEMON with Ash so far! I am a Pikashipper but not in a romantic way, but rather as brotherly, fraternal love! Pikachu is Ash's strongest Pokemon soulmate and would stay with him everywhere he goes!

But, I'd rather use Pikachu's Iron Tail to get the boulder off Ash than cut Gary's left arm off. Is there reason to not smash the boulder off? Is it because the pressure on top of the boulder will crush Ash even more, quickening his death? AND/OR Is it because it will crush Ash's side by the time it rolls off of him?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
"Hmm... I have a pokemon that knows a move specifically so it can fight rock types, capable of smashing boulders. My arm is under a boulder. What should I do? I KNOW! I'll have it cut my arm off!"

...Really? REALLY?!
Zlaxe chapter 12 . 5/31/2015
I know it's been years since this is posted and finished but I just have to say that this fic is a great read! Yeah it is short but that's okay, it's still entertaining... Now, like I said it was long since this was published but just want to know if you're planning on making a sequel for this? I know it's a long shot but I just want to know since, I feel like this shows there is still an epic adventure waiting to happen after this.

Anyways, again great fic. Byez!
Umbreon JD chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
One of the sadest, action packed fanfics I have ever read!
O chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
still sobbing at the first chapter omg
Hurui Sahuri chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
.-. Sad scene: Ash's death/ Hilda's death

Fave character?: ._. Probably N, Hugh and Hilda
Funny moment?: the swearing party and N is crying like a crybaby :3
Fave surprise: arceus as a granny .-.
HMP chapter 12 . 2/2/2015
Way to make me cry TT Best ending ever!
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
that last chapter got me right in the feels
Dat 1 guy chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Here's your birthday review XD. Even though ur birthday was a while ago. Story is fantastic so far! :D
Your Loyal Reader2 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Sad: Hilda bites the dust
Characters: Gary, Hilda, Blue, the graveyard trio (I wish all Pokemon were that loyal)
Funny: All of them
Suprises: Miko was Arceus, not Mew as I thought it was
Ultimate Fave Moment: Colress and Ghetsis get whacked; I mean, seriously, Girantina gets a scene, finally!

Your Loyal Reader2
Your Loyal Reader2 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
So... Ash gets to be a badass Lucario, raised by Cobalion (another complete badass), AND gets a Mega Stone? Christ, that's just OP! Oh, and also the fact that he can make illusions is pretty cool. Keep up the good work and Mega Evolve Ash. I WANT TO SEE SOME MORE FIGHTS. LUCARIO IS EPIC.

Your Loyal Reader2