Reviews for A New Journey
HMP chapter 12 . 2/2
Way to make me cry TT Best ending ever!
Daniel1122 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
that last chapter got me right in the feels
Dat 1 guy chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
Here's your birthday review XD. Even though ur birthday was a while ago. Story is fantastic so far! :D
Your Loyal Reader2 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Sad: Hilda bites the dust
Characters: Gary, Hilda, Blue, the graveyard trio (I wish all Pokemon were that loyal)
Funny: All of them
Suprises: Miko was Arceus, not Mew as I thought it was
Ultimate Fave Moment: Colress and Ghetsis get whacked; I mean, seriously, Girantina gets a scene, finally!

Your Loyal Reader2
Your Loyal Reader2 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
So... Ash gets to be a badass Lucario, raised by Cobalion (another complete badass), AND gets a Mega Stone? Christ, that's just OP! Oh, and also the fact that he can make illusions is pretty cool. Keep up the good work and Mega Evolve Ash. I WANT TO SEE SOME MORE FIGHTS. LUCARIO IS EPIC.

Your Loyal Reader2
Alie-yaoi chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
I like
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I am so glad you used better grammer
Neliiel chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I'm afraid about my English is bad and I can't say you correctly how amazing was that. I really love the history. I use google traductor. Sorry :(
MangaLoverKri2000 chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
I loved the story.
Here's my list:
Favorite sad scene: In the beggining when Ash died. It made me cry but also smile because of the bond they shared.
Favorite characters: Blue and Gary.
Favorite funny moments: When Green and Blue first meet.
Favorite suprises: When Blue Mega Evolved.
Plugnuts chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
Amazing.. Just Amazing.. From Start To Finish I Couldn't Stop Reading And That Doesn't Happen Very Often To Me So Well Done, But One Thing Though It Would've Been Cool If You Called Him Red Instead Of Blue But I'm Not Going To Complain.
To Sum This Up Great Story, Nice Characters And Red For Thought!
Thanks For Reading!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
awesome
i liked how Gary figured out who Lucario was but i was kind of disappointed that the rest of ash's friends and pokemon didn't find out
but either way awesome job!
Manga reader 125 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Oh gosh… how can I pick favorite things in this one (there are too many to count)
Favorite sad scene: most likely had to be… the whole first part of the story (I wasn't going to cry again T-T)
Favorite characters: ash blue and Gary… oh! And green
Funny moment: gotta be the skunk spray scene
Favorite surprise: well not a surprise per-say… but how shocking that blue lost him mommy so early in his life :(
(Though I know this is over and done with… I kinda wanna see a standalone chapter, with Gary and Ash meeting up once again after they lived their lives)
Thank you so much for making this story (it was a great read from beginning to end)
LovingTogepi chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
Wow...
HopefulHelpful chapter 12 . 3/23/2014
Amazing story.

Fav sad scene: When Ash died. I was sobbing.
Fav characters: Ash/Blue, Gary, Zoroark, and Arceus.
Fav funny mo.: Sadly, when Blue's mom was taken away. I just found it hilarious. Second to that, when Gary was like, "HOLY SHIT!"
Fav surprise: hmm... When Gary didn't tell Blue that he was Ash, and then when it was revealed that the old lady was Arceus.

Great, amazing story. Hope you had a great time writing it!

HopefulHelpful
HopefulHelpful chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Hmm... Interesting chapter. I'm sad that the next chapter is the last one.

Better be a good one! ;)

HopefulHelpful