Reviews for Something Else Entirely
ZhaneWOLFx chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
could you maybe make this oneshot into a few chapters? it was a really good story. but it can maybe go somewhere.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is really good, but I think you should move it ( if you can, I don't know how fanfic works) with the sleepy hollow TV show section ( they have it now).
MASTEROFEVERYTHING19 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
You were most certainly most definitely indefinitely the only one who saw the chemistry between Ichabod and Abbie. You are most certainly most definitely indefinitely the only one who saw the chemistry between Ichabod and Abbie. You were most certainly most definitely indefinitely the only one who felt the sexual tension between Ichabod and Abbie. You are most certainly most definitely indefinitely the only one who felt the sexual tension between Ichabod and Abbie.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
plz update
A hollower chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Excellent. Yes, magnificent chemistry from episode 1 to the present. I love Ichabbie. Both amazing actors. They drive my mind wild as well. They shall torture us indeed with tension.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Nope! Not the only one...I'm currently trying to come up with a "ship" name for them...your story was great, btw...first Sleepy Hollow story I've ever read...and I loved it!
anamaric17 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
omg this must continue and yes I totally sensed the sexual tension there too...the way they look at each other...it's enough to burn!
Nunya Bidnezz chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Awesome! A fic about Sleepy Hollow! The show is so new that there's not much out there. Please write another!
honey bee chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
no I felt sexual tension between them any way plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Plz update
IslandGem chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was very well written. I just got into the show and I'm hooked. I totally agree with you on their chemistry. I hope you do write more of these two.
Godiva9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You are definitely not the only one to see the tension, I kind of hope they get together, even if Crane is still technically still married to Katrina! I loved your story, the way you portrayed Abbie was perfect, she is absolutely one of those kick butt girls who is afraid to show emotion or ask for help! Great job!
CSAuthorCat chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
That was lovely! :D
That is all I have to say, excepting of course that I would love to read more. It was very sweet, and went along with the feel of the story beautifully.
Thank you for sharing this awesomenificent story!
CS
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
you're not alone and yeah the not quite dead wife is a monumental problem to our ship fantasies
bardvahalla chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This fandom is going to EXPLODE.

:-)
Also, Crane is... dare I say it...
Ichabodelicious!