Reviews for Pam, Pete, and Harley
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27
By the way, Poison Ivy would have kissed Spider-Man if she met him for the first time.
Ranmaleopard chapter 10 . 11/1
My god is this really awesome I really can't wait for more. Please let Peter be paired up with Pamela Isely/Poison Ivy, Badly Quinn, and Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch. I really eagerly await the next chapter. I'm just really enjoying this
minoru chapter 10 . 10/30
Okay I read this story 5 times and I love it every single time I re-read it but I noticed something it's that my favorite voice actor Tara Strong has done the voice for Harley Quinn and Bubbles I'm just wondering if you knew that when you gave Harley the nickname of Bubbles?
Sungawd Ra chapter 10 . 10/19
Well, the 4th wall flashbacks and side note quips are a bit disorienting, and Spidey is a bit too accepting on being a personal slave there, but I'm liking the story. I'll definitely keep a look out for more.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 10/14
LOL, Poor Spidey, Her Quipping Him Back Was The Final Nail In The Coffin :) So There's Actually A Chance You'll Pair Him With All Three Ladies(Wanda/Pam/Harley)? That Would Be Pretty Awesome Since They All Need Something Good In Their Lives :)
Nick chapter 10 . 10/13
Don't know how many times I re-read this story still love it every time but the waiting is killing me here please update soon
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 10/7
Awesome Start, I Can't Wait To Read The Rest, And I Hope Scarlet Witch Will Be Seen Again.
Blue Soki chapter 10 . 9/28
Spiderman 3: The Spider-Bike Rises. Ten bucks that bike will be tuned by Peter to climb the wall and pull webs XD
Nick chapter 10 . 9/28
Pretty please update soon the suspense is killing me here
diagonalpumpkin chapter 10 . 9/25
I absolutely adore this story. You've done an amazing job, in my opinion, on pretty much everything. I'll admit that it took me a bit to get used to the 4th Wall Narration, but I wouldn't have it any other way. It adds a surprising amount of comfort to know that the flashbacks turn out all right, and because of that quite a bit if tension when we are in the present and Spidey is surprised and stressed about what is going on, just like I am. It is also a great way to break up the tension, and reassure us that, yes, Ivy does warm up to Peter and become at least sort of nice. It keeps me liking her even when she's cruel, and also allows you to keep the character growth at a slow and reasonable pace while still giving us readers some fun and romantic scenes, which I hugely appreciate. So...thank you :D

Your characters are awesome as well. I feel like you've really captured Spider-man's personality, and have done a great job of transferring it over to the new universe. I also get excited every time we meet a new character just to see what nickname he/you come up with next. It's also really fun to see him interact with new people, and in particular the ones who are something of a kindred spirit (Ollie, Wally, and Harley). The Christmas banner had me laughing out loud, as did so many other scenes. The way that you write T is really great as well. It's sort of a jarring shift, but it really does create a separation between the two masked personas. I find myself feeling a bit bad for Spidey when he is stuck as T and can't say anything clever or sarcastic, but it gives a new and exciting look at circumstances as things go uninterrupted.

There's more I would like to say, but I should probably stop my rambling before it really gets away from me. Again, I love this story and you are doing a wonderful job. Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort, and most of all for sharing it.
minoru chapter 1 . 9/24
I know these chapters for this story is long but it's been a while please update soon
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/23
"That's the last thing I wanna hear from a cat lover."

Surprisingly, Batman didn't reply with, "And that's the last thing I'd expect to hear from a bug man who is a plant lover."
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/22
By the way, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy would have written notes about Spider-Man to know more about him. These two ladies would have been really curious about him.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/21
Black Cat: This must be your gathering, Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy: Yes, it is, Black Cat. I know that you know Spider-Man. So do I. He's such a great guy, even Harley Quinn cuddles with him.

Black Cat: Where is he?

Poison Ivy: He's in the greenhouse.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 10 . 9/19
Great chapter, can't wait for more.