Reviews for Pam, Pete, and Harley
fuiopu98 chapter 9 . 6/27
this chapter was totally wroth the wait! I just finish read all the chapter(and reread the three first, because I didn't remember what has happening, because I've stopped reading cause of the exam)!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/16
[A giant forest appears out of nowhere in front of Spider-Man.]

Spider-Man: [Groans and rubs the back of his neck] Ugh... Gotta get up.

Poison Ivy: You promised us that you would come back. Is this how you keep your promises, Spider?

Spider-Man: [Looking around] What the? It is her.

[Spider-Man watches a giant flower emerges from the ground and the petals open, revealing a woman in a black and vibrant green unitard. Then the woman jumps forward and rotates in a forward somersault and lands on the soil.]

Poison Ivy: [walking towards him] I'm just catching up with you, love.

Spider-Man: Didn't think that you'd go back to me.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/13
Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy would have toyed with Spider-Man if they crossed paths with him.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/13
"But why? It's inconceivable as to why you continue to be kind to me... I've given you nothing...
nothing to warrant your kindness. Yet you smile at me... make me laugh... made me feel emotions
I've long since thrown away...why...I..I just don't understand..."

Nope. This wasn't Poison Ivy speaking to Spider-Man. This was Mistress Ivy speaking to Spider-Man, Pamela Isley.

Looks like Poison Ivy was really showing her affection towards Spider-Man.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 6/13
Batman: Remember, Spider-Man. With great power comes great responsibility. That's your defining statement.
Umbra.Venator chapter 9 . 6/7
Bloody awesome fic so far, really looking forward to the next chapter and discovering what the fuck the incident is! also voting and hoping for a Peter/Ivy/Harley/Wanda pairing! :)

Keep up the fucking epic work, looking forward to future chapters! :)
Cashagon chapter 9 . 6/2
Curious, will a certain Man-Spider make an appearance? A few chapters ago seemed to hint at that.

Oh! And by the way! I love Tenebrea! It's cool how awsome Spidey can be as a villian. But I have to ask, did you know that in the comics, Spidey had to pretend to be a villain for a while? I don't remember all the details involved, but he had to go by a few different alias' for a bit. One was a villain. Spider-Man was an outlaw at the time.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/31
Songs by Evanescence such as Bring Me To Life would fit in to describe the romantic relation between Spider-Man and Poison Ivy.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/29
Peter and Pamela has a ring to it.
The Black Mage of Phantasm chapter 9 . 5/28
This chapter was really. I love the moments peter and Ivy had and peter and Harley and peter and... basically everyone here. Your action scene was awesome and i really enjoyed it especially since you mentioned Roxy here, she was one of my fav form Batman the animated series. And I like how you connected Livewire withe Spidey and I really like how Spidey first met Superman though I kinda wish there was more detail about it. My only real critiques here is that this chapter is basically filler and it kinda drags on a bit near the end. Also this part isn't a critique but was Helena ever an English teacher? It's been a while since I picked up a DC comic. Overall theough this chapter was just fun, it could have probably had some parts cut but it was still a great read.

Keep on writing,
The Black Mage of Phantasm
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/28
Conclusion of this part: Poison Ivy kissing Spider-Man under the mistletoe.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/28
How come Spider-Man had to massage Miss Ivy's shoulder just to get her to calm down after she spotted Batman?
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/28
"You shouldn't get too attached to them." Ironic how Batman would take Spider-Man aside for a talk regarding his crush on Poison Ivy, yet doesn't do that since Creeper (Jack Ryder) has a crush on Harley Quinn.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 5/19
Spider-Man: Pamela, from now on, you will no longer be called Poison Ivy, but Miss Ivy.

Poison Ivy: Why's that, Spider-Man? I don't really understand.

Spider-Man: Because you've learned that even though you appear plant-like, you are still a lovely young woman.

Poison Ivy: (Sniffs) Very comforting. Miss Ivy is very suiting.

Spider-Man: Glad you think that.

Miss Ivy: [kisses Spider-Man on the lips] Thank you, Spider-Boy.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/19
Lithium by Evanescence would be a fitting song in regards to the romantic relationship between Spider-Man and Poison Ivy.

Then again, any song written by Evanescence would fit Poison Ivy.