Reviews for Pam, Pete, and Harley
zainethedemonking chapter 13 . 5/21
I need more of this.

I love it it's just damn charming!
zainethedemonking chapter 3 . 5/20
3 chapters in and I absolutely love this, it isn't perfect but damn does it have charm.

I hope you eventually address that Gotham City is in New Jersey, always a fun day when Spidey makes fun of it.
Draconeis chapter 13 . 4/25
Ooo Wiggles man you are the best at what you do just like deadpool is the best at whatever wolverine does smirk... Anywho I love how you did the Dee Dees it honestly makes me fully believe they could only be a descendant of spidey heck even in the regular story thats not affected by ur fanfic makes me think the same way which can only attest to your great weaving of the web. The future story line is an amazing piece of work and if u ever decided to return to it a long time down the road I dont think many would be oppossed to it. The way that they can have a convo with spidey and explain their own abilities and compare is great along with their punny nature. I also love how you give us little previews now its perfect I really cant wait for your next update and I appreciate your response to my comment and every comment you reach out too keep up the beautiful work and thank you for sailing off my Sparley ship for sure. Oo and the back story to the future was amazing u did it perfectly now to go back into our current past and a Joker cameo will be made this should be fun beatiful clowntastic super sane twisted fun and Tenebrae you got my vote of greatness, keep marching forward wiggles keep marching
good work hope we see the next one soon!
Tyrants Roar chapter 13 . 4/16
This story is amazing (no pun intended) I love the story. I'm getting a bit concerned about Peter's love life though. Also have you thought of bringing in any other characters from the MCU? If so my suggestion would be the Hulk from Agents of SMASH. But your story your rules.
Amazing, honestly I have ignored this story, because I -sorry about this-, thought it was a stupid idea, but boy have I been positive surprised how good this is, good read, I can't wait to continue this
Bloodline Purger chapter 1 . 3/31
try lessening the flashbacks
Bloodline Purger chapter 1 . 3/31
nice
Rakaan chapter 9 . 3/26
Well, I gave it a good go, but while the story is pretty interesting, I find the constant flashbacks to be rather annoying. I'm going to hop off here. Take care.
Draco Mercer chapter 13 . 3/23
Are you planning on bringing some of Spidey's villains like Goblin or Venom?
SpudyPotato chapter 13 . 3/19
Fantastic chapter, really liked the pace and twists. The development between Wanda and Peter was nice as well. Can't wait to see what you do with Joker and how Spidey deals with such a mind bendingly insane villain.
Slimjim77 chapter 1 . 3/16
LOVE IT BRO!
Psionic108 chapter 13 . 3/13
Whew! That chapter was ride with me thinking that the Dee Dees were brainwashed by an older Joker, to me thinking that Spidey betrayed his wife Harley by cheating on her or Harley turned evil because of brainwashing and Spidey having to turn her in... I'm not going to lie, was kind of relieved to see the real reason why the Dee Dees were attacking Spidey.

Anyways, loved this chapter :D

Hope you have a great day :)
justafan chapter 13 . 3/12
i was extremely close also extremely glad wanda is joining the relationship though peter and her will have to work on the comradery between her ivy and harley so no issues happen great chapter.
Dragon8188 chapter 13 . 3/10
Hey, glad to see that the story got a new update. My question is if this will be a Peter/Harley/Pam/Wanda Pairing? I'm hoping that it is personally, Wanda's so lost here plus having her in the group turns it into a harem. It also makes Peter juggle the girls feelings, trying to not make them sad, and or frustrated. I think I saw on your profile that you wished that you saw more Peter/Wanda pairings in stories, but that's if I remember correctly since I last read the story. So can we get confirmation if Wanda is in Peter's love life guaranteed? Sorry just really hooping that she's going to be in his love life, with Pam and Harley.