Reviews for Not On Thy Life
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Wow. Enishi is a piece of work. Scary dude.. and here I was hoping that he was a tinny bit nice during the second chapter.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
I know Kenshin probably took advantage of the situation.. But man, that was not so cool of him to dismiss it like that.. But then again.. I love that it will make the denial thread longer! :P
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
I love Saito too. Provided that he isn't my teacher. Kami, this school knows how to pick the cool ones to teach!
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
The game was still seriously fun. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wahahaha.. Hiko is wicked. Wickedly awesome. I like this game. XD
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 1/22/2014
one goes out of his way to smash his drunk face into hers and then to come up to her to threaten in an insane manner and she's thinking his threats are empty... been a victim of some bad things and one should always take such things seriously...
skenshingumi chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
I read your earlier version and this is a definite improvement. I think it was important to have Kenshin who is confused and hurt get to hear Kaoru admit she acted badly. This felt more like a conversation where two people start out uncertain and explore where the honestly takes them. The earlier version just seemed to assume they were on the same page. I think these edits were worthwhile.
D chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
I hope the next chapter comes out soon! I really want to see Kaoru trusting Kenshin more, and Kenishin being someone she can depend on. :D Thanks!

Don't forget your seventh chapter is gone, and says it is chapter eight!

Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I love your story! It's wonderful! Your chapter seven says it is chapter eight, though, and the endings are different in both chapters, so be sure you have the correct chapter right up! ;) Thanks !
J Luc Pitard chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Nice twist with Kenshin hiding his ability from his dad so he could concentrate on the things he wanted to do instead of being his dad's gopher... oh, he was still his dad's gopher, just not on stage. Well, whatever works for him and it worked out well for Kaoru. Except for the threat. Probably just want Kenshin to beat up Enishi and be done with it, but where would the story be if it ended here? I happen to love plot twists and it looks like he's planning one before the production.
Random chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Chapter two is chapter one all over again. So is chapter 3 actually chapter two or did chapter two get skipped over?
Momesan chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Honestly speaking I was not expecting it to be that good, but thanks a LOT from proving me wrong! Great read. Hope you update soon and write new fics as well.
Joy chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
you updated! Yay! :D

This was a nice-feel-good chapter! haha I was smiling throughout the read :) I will say though, that some parts seems rushed..especially the interaction between Kenshin and Kaoru. I would have liked to see more of Kaoru's internal fight with herself when she was stuck alone with kenshin, or a little more tension between Kaoru and Kenshin before they made up. The reconciliation happened so quickly that I was caught off guard. haha I was like... "huh, what?" :)

But nonetheless, good job with this chapter! It was most definitely entertaining to read :) so Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I don't think I've left a review before, but I'm enjoying your story ...a lot. I look for updates. This was a very delightful chapter...glad the two of the 'idiots', as Kaoru called them, are now on the same page! Looking forward to the next installments as you head toward your conclusion of this very delightful tale!
J chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Oh my goodness! I just started to read this story, and I love it! Please don't keep us waiting too long! 'm dying to know what will happen with Kenshin, Kaoru and Enishi.. Will kenshin run after her?! Now that Kenshin knows, will he go punish Enishi, or will he be all depressed..?! I"m dying to know! :D

Keep up the good work! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »