Reviews for Healing Endeavours
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 26 . 2/27
I enjoyed the story, I though you could have added more of Hermione/Fred actually being conscious or even acting a little more on their feelings for each other, even if they didn't know they had them, like making them draw closer during meals, you know sitting next to each other that sort of thing, but all up I thought it was a very enjoyable story, good job.
Debate4life chapter 26 . 5/21/2014
Ah,cute. I like how you wrote this romance. You need a trial their way tho, or the story's going to get flat.
Kulsum chapter 26 . 3/30/2014
Okay seriously this was a good one and there aren't many good ones on fan fiction...anyways,loved your writing style...was easy and interesting...and loved the fermione pairing...seriously you did a gr8 job...good luck ahead!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
Great story!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 26 . 1/25/2014
This was a really cute story, great work! :)
Artscapades chapter 26 . 1/3/2014
This was perfect. Just what I was looking for (and I don't say that lightly, I went through a lot of wrong fics to find this one). The ending is wonderful and I love the banter you had throughout.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
P
Victoria Taylor chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
I liked the story a lot but the end didn't feel like an end. I feel like there should be more chapters.
Annab1119 chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
The end? No more chapters? I'm gonna be so sad! This is some really good fanfic! I would love to see some more development! Like with Neville turning pink so long ago and rons claim on her. They haven't even had a proper date yet! Sorry but I hope it's not the end!
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
McGonagall seems somewhat out of character here. This is the same professor who (not really knowing what had happened; but accepting Hermione's story that she was to blame) docked Hermione only 5 House points for her involvement with the dungeons troll in first year; then proceeded to make up the loss by granting Harry and Ron a total of ten. Of course Hermione herself would scarcely break so many rules and mastermind so many schemes for the mere chance of getting on Fred's good side. The interesting thing is, though, this makes it so that your readers never quite know what to expect next! :) Excellent.
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
"And might this be one of your colourful little products that you and George create in your spare time?" I smirked. Fred smiled.
"George and I, actually. Proper English is important."

The ironic thing is, Fred is incorrect here about the grammar (which would probably be in-character for him); but Hermione didn't catch it (out-of-character, for her)! If you edit the sentence to eliminate the dual subject; i.e., "one of your colorful little products that I create in your spare time," it is easy to see why the phrase, "George and I" doesn't fit. Come to think of it, it doesn't make any sense either! (because why would George and Hermione create a product in the *twins'* spare time?). :D But that's just what makes this fic hilarious! So Gred and Forge are already working on the snackboxes... Love it!
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Re your A/N ... For just a moment there, I'd confused Harry's Invisibility Cloak with the Marauder's Map, ha ha. But on the plus side, Harry often used the two of them together whenever he got up to something. So, yeah, whatever. Really enjoying this story. :)
Rojjy chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
Aww, how come Hermione didn't get a dress?
Everything'sGonnaBeAlright chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
I loved it except I wished Fred and Hermione had ended up together.
RandomGerman chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
This is a bit of a weird place to end this story, but I loved reading it