Reviews for Breaking Your Own Heart
Stef1981 chapter 14 . 5/25
I loved this and read it all in one night! Stef Is just my favorite
gretzel.bugarin chapter 14 . 2/23
Beautiful story! THANK YOU
wallscollide chapter 14 . 12/15/2015
I loved this story! It was fantastic. Stef/Callie is my favorite relationship on the show, so I loved what you did with it. Moving on to read the sequel...great work.
fifirosepfingston chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
I fell in love with this story I'm so glad callie got a happy ending
blueber chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
I just re-read this, and it's such a good story! One that really stays with you. Excellent! Keep up the good writing!
AbigailWinters22 chapter 14 . 11/10/2014
Love every bit of it
Junebugsm chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This is one of the very few stories I've actually read multiple times. I love love love it. I just wished Jude lived with them too. Great job.
daydreamer080992 chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
love this fic. enjoyed it very much :)
angels041630 chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
this fic was great! Loved that Callie found a family!

Do a sequel?!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2014
This was such a wonderful story! Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
I loved this story! I hope you wrote more like it or decide to add to this one! Great writing too!
ssimon chapter 14 . 5/1/2014
I've been browsing “The Fosters” fan fiction the past few days and I must say... This is by far my favorite. You did an amazing job and have a real talent for writing!
theypreferthetermpeople chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Oh, boy, this is perfect. So sweet! Wow. My new fav. Thank you!
theypreferthetermpeople chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I love it! Sure, it's unlikely, but it's perfect. My only question is Jude - I hope he's safe!
theypreferthetermpeople chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Oh, man, I couldn't review after the last chapter because my hands were shaking too much, and they kind of still are, but I figured you deserved some props, because WOW. This story is GOOD. I love your Stef; the way you writer her is perfectly in character as someone who just can't stop being a mum, not ever. And all of Callie's inner turmoil post-assault was super realistic and well-done. Major, major props.