Reviews for Raised by Wolves
LunarCatNinja chapter 3 . 3/22
Tis an interesting story so far! I'm looking forward to finding out what they planet did to ease his way.
Kit chapter 3 . 3/2
Please say this isn't abandoned, really want to read more about 8 year Cloud's adventures, and whether he wakes up Vincent now or later
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
I am so freaking excited to see where you take this! Please consider continuing!
asdf chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
You had a good thing going. Hope you plan to continue.
picabone99 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
it may be just another time travel fic, but you've done a great job developing the characters and it's very well written. hope that you will continue on with it in the future as I would love to read more.
madworld27 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Start the adventure! :)
kellie1999 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I wonder what's going to happen, I admit I am curious. By the way, unlike some authors you actually give a worthwhile chapter.
KeiGinya chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I have to admit time-travel/redo stories are a guilty pleasure of mine.

DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Update Please!
Xajora chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
This story is very interesting so far, such a shame it hasn't been updated in half a year! It's the first story I've seen t hat places Cloud at this age - most Time Travel puts him in his Cadet days, one I saw making him be reborn as a baby, but never partway through his childhood. Your writing is great, you charcterization of Cloud feels fairly spot-on, and I like how this story has given itself the time to train up Cloud and will do so unlike in many Time Travel stories where the time alotted between being a Cadet and everything that goes wrong is too short for proper pacing. I do hope that someday this is continued.
guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
this is awesome please update
yukio87 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I wanna read more. So please update soon I'll be waiting for the next chapters
Lightwings chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Nice story and writing. It is sad that Cloud does not have other things or abilities from the future because those guys really need a beating. Poor Cloud. Can't wait for the next chapters :)
Keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
he could just drink a bit of potion, you know.
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 3 . 12/21/2013