Reviews for Raised by Wolves
asdf chapter 3 . 6/22
You had a good thing going. Hope you plan to continue.
picabone99 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
it may be just another time travel fic, but you've done a great job developing the characters and it's very well written. hope that you will continue on with it in the future as I would love to read more.
madworld27 chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Start the adventure! :)
kellie1999 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I wonder what's going to happen, I admit I am curious. By the way, unlike some authors you actually give a worthwhile chapter.
KeiGinya chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
I have to admit time-travel/redo stories are a guilty pleasure of mine.

DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Update Please!
Xajora chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
This story is very interesting so far, such a shame it hasn't been updated in half a year! It's the first story I've seen t hat places Cloud at this age - most Time Travel puts him in his Cadet days, one I saw making him be reborn as a baby, but never partway through his childhood. Your writing is great, you charcterization of Cloud feels fairly spot-on, and I like how this story has given itself the time to train up Cloud and will do so unlike in many Time Travel stories where the time alotted between being a Cadet and everything that goes wrong is too short for proper pacing. I do hope that someday this is continued.
guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
this is awesome please update
yukio87 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I wanna read more. So please update soon I'll be waiting for the next chapters
Lightwings chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Nice story and writing. It is sad that Cloud does not have other things or abilities from the future because those guys really need a beating. Poor Cloud. Can't wait for the next chapters :)
Keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
he could just drink a bit of potion, you know.
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
luv it plz update soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
I don't think Cloud will be beaten up anymore with that sword by his side. What I do find incredulous is 14 year old boys interested in 8 year old Tifa-sorry but not buying that. I'm sure Nibelheim has pretty 14 year old girls that bullies would want to impress and that Tifa doesn't have to be so "pivotal" when really she had nothing to do with Cloud during that time in his life.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 3 . 12/10/2013