Reviews for The Four Horsemen of Chaos
Izanus chapter 21 . 7/12
I just want to let you know that I really like this story, it's one of the best fan fictions I've ever read, thank you so much for keeping it up
HorusArcher chapter 18 . 7/3
This, I swear to god, is the best fanfiction I have ever read in my entire life. Badass, smooth and touching at the same time. Also, killing off one of your main characters was necessary as it helped to further the plot and set a sad theme. Thank you for this fanfic. It was perfect.
Demi-Jedi chapter 21 . 6/13
This story is really good! I am glad that you kept this story on. Because if you had deleted it I wouldn't have read it.
wereguardian chapter 17 . 6/2
Brutal, but then again in one of my books I killed all the main characters off so, I shouldn't be talking... Brutal... I liked the chapter but still... Brutal
wereguardian chapter 16 . 6/2
This made me cry. I love the story. Well done.
TheFrostyWolf chapter 21 . 6/2
Don't diss your own story even though some people might think it's bad some people thinks it's very good so basically by saying its a load of garbage your offending-crap am I sounding like a flamer? If so I apologise profusely
Jojo chapter 21 . 5/29
I can honestly say that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and I've read a lot. Seriously, this is perfection. Please write a sequel with the new character and the twins.
Valerie1995 chapter 21 . 5/15
This is so sad! And amazing! Warning: once you start reading this story, you can't stop. I cried so much! This is one of the best and well written stories ever!
dragonfighter11 chapter 21 . 5/12
Wow great story friend~ Really wish Alice didn't die, but still, amazing read as it is~
Ka-tay's mind chapter 20 . 5/8
Lacie. A nice name play on Alice. Not bad.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 19 . 5/8
I don't see how this is a significant link quite yet, but it'll turn up, right?
Ka-tay's mind chapter 18 . 5/8
I do agree with Alice's death though. It's...something that she would've wanted. Peace for her twin, and herself. But just because you win, doesn't mean that you've come out victorious.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 17 . 5/8
Okay. Holy hell, that was intense. I wasn't expecting this, y'know- kinda hoping that they'd get their break, but I guess if you look at it in another perspective, Alice can finally rest.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 16 . 5/8
"It's time we acted like humans and less like heroes." I like this one. It's..fitting for all them, in a very serene sense.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 15 . 5/8
Well, that's as much closure as Percy can get, I suppose? Still, I kinda expect a lot of Annabeth bashing in the reviews- but I can't really find it in myself to blame her.