Reviews for The Four Horsemen of Chaos
I am crying because of this amazing story but why tho ALICE WAS AWESOME AND I FEEL SORRY FOR DANNY AS WELL...HANNA AND PERCE IS AN AWESOME PAIR AND CAN YOU PLS THINK ABOUT A SEQUEL WHERE ALICE IS SUDDENLY BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE SO DANNY IS THE SAME AS PERCE AND HANNA PLSSSSS
lightwalnut64 chapter 20 . 7/31
one of the best stories ever for sure
Stormdragon6783 chapter 13 . 7/30
Holy! That romantic scene was awesome... of course you need to ruin it in some form, I mean, you make the perfect scenery, the feelings in the eyes of both lovebirds, I really imagine a violin being played in the woods or something, and was waiting for that kiss with eternal affections that would change everything, and BAM, all of it for nothing, but then you make a comeback, you explain before the stories of the "veterans" and then you make Percy gain in sight a pen that was forgotten in the past, the shadows and memories coming to his mind, (really I just imagine another epic music here) and then PUM, everything was over the hero has return. Amazing story.
...I am literally crying from this story of how Alice died can you please write a story about her being brought back to life pleaseeee! I just can't stand Danny being all alone and plus Alice was such an amazing character this story is one of my favourite story it was amazing
Fangirl Queendom chapter 20 . 7/25
I had the amazing luck of listening to a song called Marry Me when he proposed and I think that's awesome because it was just on a playlist.
TridentBolt chapter 1 . 7/17
hello this story is great you should look at my story too
A worried reader chapter 1 . 7/9
Hi, I have read your story all the way through and I have loved all of it! But I'm not here to talk about that. Recently I have come across a story on wattpad named "Four Horsemen to Save The World (percy jackson fan fiction) by the author OkamiAkuma and in their story they used the same codenames/nicknames you used for your characters (Death, Conquest for example) and I just wanted to bring this to your attention in case you didn't want those names to be used by other people. If you had given them permission to use those names or have already been informed I am sorry for bothering you with this long paragraph I have typed, but I didn't see them type anywhere that that had happened and they had permission (although I could have missed it). Just wanted to let you know!
ConnorPerson chapter 20 . 7/10
9.9/10 Alice dies. Anyway I'm glad you killed Alice it's not like I hated her or anything but it really just set the whole thing and it was just so heart breaking cause I really wanted Danny and Alice to be together and now I'm really sad.
WhatHaveBooksDoneToMe chapter 21 . 6/22
this was so good
Vikas Moonka chapter 21 . 6/3
Your writing steadily kept improving throughout the story..it was well written with a straightforward plot, a good job done..thanks for writing, it was a good read..
rkimberly90 chapter 21 . 5/11
Thank you for not deleting this! I thought it was a great story, one of the best I've read on here.
Im2Sl1ck4u chapter 1 . 5/1
Thank you. I haven't read something so good in a while. You have re sparked my interest in FanFiction itself. Thanks
ITS NOT FAIR...THAT ALICE DIED*cries* I HATE THIS I WISH ALICE IS STILL ALIVE SO SHE AND DANNY CAN HAVE A FAMILY LIKE*sniffs* HANNA AND PERCY*cries harder*
Yeah but that was probably the best story on this entire website... No joke like seriously, this story is the best thing ever.
xHELMEx chapter 7 . 3/16