Reviews for The Four Horsemen of Chaos
i know i'm late but isnt Lacie an anagram of Alice?
PLS MAKE A STORY ABOUT ALICE COMING BACK TO LIFE IT JUST ISNT THE SAME IF THERE IS NO DANNYxALICE COUPLE WITH PERCExHANNA PLS PLS PLSSS IM BEGGING YOU
No offense but if you disregard most of the fight scenes and ago us more on the passion and emotion of the story, this story is easily one of the most amazing stories I've ever read.
TheClowningPrince chapter 1 . 1/14
Its supposed to sound like Lucius. Like from HP...at least thats what I’m going with
reader chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
i'm confused. is it lucious pronounced Lu-shous or lucious pronounced loo-shous
i chapter 14 . 10/19/2017
This is AMAZING! This feels like a real book . I love some characters and hate some characters ‘cough jams cough’ like seriously that guy is a jerk and I love to hate him !
Strife1234 chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
good story man one of the better reads on this site
noodledoodledandy chapter 21 . 9/22/2017
I really like this take on things. I feel like this a good but realistic "hero goes away and comes back super OP" story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/31/2017
I am crying because of this amazing story but why tho ALICE WAS AWESOME AND I FEEL SORRY FOR DANNY AS WELL...HANNA AND PERCE IS AN AWESOME PAIR AND CAN YOU PLS THINK ABOUT A SEQUEL WHERE ALICE IS SUDDENLY BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE SO DANNY IS THE SAME AS PERCE AND HANNA PLSSSSS
lightwalnut64 chapter 20 . 7/31/2017
one of the best stories ever for sure
Stormdragon6783 chapter 13 . 7/30/2017
Holy! That romantic scene was awesome... of course you need to ruin it in some form, I mean, you make the perfect scenery, the feelings in the eyes of both lovebirds, I really imagine a violin being played in the woods or something, and was waiting for that kiss with eternal affections that would change everything, and BAM, all of it for nothing, but then you make a comeback, you explain before the stories of the "veterans" and then you make Percy gain in sight a pen that was forgotten in the past, the shadows and memories coming to his mind, (really I just imagine another epic music here) and then PUM, everything was over the hero has return. Amazing story.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2017
...I am literally crying from this story of how Alice died can you please write a story about her being brought back to life pleaseeee! I just can't stand Danny being all alone and plus Alice was such an amazing character this story is one of my favourite story it was amazing
Fangirl Queendom chapter 20 . 7/25/2017
I had the amazing luck of listening to a song called Marry Me when he proposed and I think that's awesome because it was just on a playlist.
TridentBolt chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
hello this story is great you should look at my story too
A worried reader chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Hi, I have read your story all the way through and I have loved all of it! But I'm not here to talk about that. Recently I have come across a story on wattpad named "Four Horsemen to Save The World (percy jackson fan fiction) by the author OkamiAkuma and in their story they used the same codenames/nicknames you used for your characters (Death, Conquest for example) and I just wanted to bring this to your attention in case you didn't want those names to be used by other people. If you had given them permission to use those names or have already been informed I am sorry for bothering you with this long paragraph I have typed, but I didn't see them type anywhere that that had happened and they had permission (although I could have missed it). Just wanted to let you know!