Reviews for The Four Horsemen of Chaos
I was kinda hoping that they might be married already...they know life is short, especially in their line of work. I kinda really want to see Percy and Hannah have kids, maybe Nico and Thalia did t know about them and then they show up and see them. Or Poseidon goes to visit Percy and sees the life he has now
Woooooie chapter 19 . 7/25
Wtf? I thought a horseman could only die through decapitation...
Sherlia chapter 1 . 7/26
Loved this :)
Wolfman613 chapter 18 . 7/26
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
goodstoryfan chapter 19 . 7/26
This chapter...god it was amazing! Is this the last one? I hope not! I would like to see Percy and Hannah.
Halo chapter 9 . 7/23
I totally ship Percy/Hanna in this story please make it happen
sofipatch chapter 19 . 7/25
Great dude
desdelor97 chapter 19 . 7/25
This was a great chapter. please keep up the great work.
CasualGryphon chapter 18 . 7/23
I can't say I'm happy about Alice's death but you're more than correct. This mature Percy is on point for realism and Alice's peace is more than well deserved. Regardless of a controversial ending (which I loved since does give a spot on finish and theme for this arc if you continue the story) it's an amazing read that really brings everything to life and out heroes close to us. They're so human you can't help but feel them sitting next to you, reading over your shoulder and tossing insults happily at one another. I look forward to more and probably even better from you :)
RiptideFTW chapter 19 . 7/25
Yay for Nico and Thalia!
Is Danny ok I wanna know how he's doing.
The story kinda feels like it's closing but I feel like there's so much more you could write about.
Omega Alpha Hydra chapter 19 . 7/25
I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that Nico'll say yes but 1 thing, you are never allowed to pull a Rick (apologies if you haven't read BoO) and just briefly describe what will happen and never finish it. you must swear on the river Styx to never pull a Rick and leave the ending wide open.
Pierson Nyx chapter 19 . 7/25
This chapter was amazing. You don't understand how much I want this story to go on forever!
The Sacred Panda chapter 19 . 7/25
Aw that was nice for Alice and Kira to run off together.

But since you mentioned Danny being MIA then that could suggest he's looking for the twins...
I really hope he finds them, since he and Alice had such a strong connection.
Hi7807 chapter 19 . 7/25
Wow, can't wait to read more. I wonder if Poseidon is searching for Percy? Don't feel bad though one strike taken and Percys out of camp.
TheNightstriker chapter 19 . 7/25
So much feels for this chapter I'm hyped for the next chapter! :D