Reviews for Confessions of a Billionaire's W
oh hell this was awesomeeeeee! wow just wow.
Lyndseyxx chapter 14 . 3/24
Great story, really enjoyed this! I like that the characters acknowledged that they were the bad guys in other people’s stories, they had their reasons but they did make some terrible choices. One thing I really didn’t understand is why Bella published the book without using a pen name? She used the name she was living under, so everyone knew it was her book. That really didn’t make any sense to me
breathelifein chapter 1 . 2/8
Ok, I've seen this multiples times in fics and it always annoys me. If you'd ever worn a pencil skirt, you'd know there no way you could wrap your legs around a stick, even less another person. So it'd be impossible for her to feel him rubbing anywhere, cause pencil skirts don't go up even your mid tights, and specially not hips.
sengeeee chapter 10 . 1/31
your story is great, it is not taboo at all
Tumi chapter 27 . 1/30
I really enjoyed this, unlike other fanfics it had depth and character development... and the sex scenes don't hurt ;)
grandmachix chapter 30 . 12/28/2020
Bella and Edward will get married quietly. Levi will grow with the love both his parents didn't have. Their lives will never be perfect but love will see them thru the hard moments. Thank you for sharing this story with your readers, including me.
grandmachix chapter 29 . 12/28/2020
Edward made his final trip to visit his birth mom. She ignored him, but sent a USB Drive home with him. Probably part of his childhood.
grandmachix chapter 28 . 12/28/2020
Bella was amazing. The interview will go a long way to quell the gossip. And Levi has a puppy!
grandmachix chapter 27 . 12/28/2020
well, did the bitch lawyer try to prepare Bella for the interview, or just express her personal opinions?
grandmachix chapter 26 . 12/28/2020
Edward's company went public, putting the kibosh on take-over plans. The boys are loving their sleepover. Lizzy is bonding a bit with Bella over high-school bullies. Finally, Bella and Edward have a little time to get kinky.
grandmachix chapter 25 . 12/28/2020
Jasper is a lot nicer than Alice. Rose is a bitch, but Emmett is just a big kid. Esme is somewhere in between. Tanya is a piece of work. Edward is about to deal with James, also.
Bella has three boys tonight, and uses this excuse to avoid Edward.
grandmachix chapter 24 . 12/28/2020
Levi took control. The others followed his lead. The family members are trying to accept Bella, except for Rose, who seems resentful and bitter.
grandmachix chapter 23 . 12/28/2020
Bella's mad, because Edward went off the deep end again. Thank goodness Tanya wasn't home. I'm glad Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle brought him home. Tanya, probably with James helping rigged the car, hoping to kill Edward.
grandmachix chapter 22 . 12/28/2020
They're settling in and adjusting to the time change. Carlisle and Esme should have called first, but it did make Bella see that she will eventually have to include them in Levi's life.
grandmachix chapter 21 . 12/28/2020
The papz found them, thanks to Toby's mother. Now they're escaping to Seattle.
3,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »