Reviews for Welcome to the Afterlife
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
Different
mageofmyth chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Very interesting, I would like to read more.
pearlrose33 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This is very interesting. I'd love to see more. I know you kind of explained the various desks, but are you going to go more in depth? Why the third door on the left or turn this way or that way? I love the purple eyed people. Is it because they are in the purple building? Does anyone try to run or go in another door? As you can see, I'm intrigued.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This was good I liked how the afterlife was arranged things could get complecated and with magic involved things would get worse. I liked the two levels for love potion use.

A good portryal of Merope I never liked her or felt sorry for her even if her life was horrible she was very stupid and not very Slytherin and many suffered because of it. She should have ensured her son was cared for even if she could not bear to go on and magic would have make that so much easier.

An interesting detail about love potion use after 5 years. I do think she would care about her husband above all else.

I hope this will continue but other chracters won't be as easy to deal with as Merope.