Reviews for Crossing Lines
MintTea24 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
Gives me the feels, should continue :)
jilnachtaugen chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Congatulations! You've managed to reduce me to a squealing fangirl state! So cute and (eyebrows raising) suggestive! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
thought this was for kidz ._.
Naplah chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
. . I NEVER IMAGINED! ermm.. honestly, back there i hate rivetra. But now, i guess not :"))
Storm of Syren chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I'm just saying... I wouldn't have mind a Part II! Lol.
Mae mae chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Please please continue the story, i wanna know what will happen next!
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This was absolutely incredible. Shockingly in character for Levi. Seriously. I find a lot of people have trouble nailing his voice but man, do you ever hit it perfectly.
amy.skye chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
more, more and moreeeee!
DandelionMoon chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I don't know whether to cry or smile, maybe both! I loved your one shot. I ship Levi x Petra so hard, it's such a shame she had to die. Your characterization on Levi is so spot on, he is also one of my faves guys in snk (obviously) The first time I searched for fanfics of this anime/manga I was kinda expecting the majority to be ErenxMika and LevixPetra. God, I was so wrong. Watching the series that ship never crossed my mind. Anyways I'm glad I found your stories, I don't usually review but I'm gonna take some time to leave some for Losing Control once I finish it. Your writing style is great for action scenes but also fluff, it's amazing! and I'm so forward to read the rest of your fics.
Sincerely,
A new fan of yours
Ps: I can't find the story you mentioned (how to train your Titan) did the author deleted it or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Interesting but coll! Great work. Also what exactly is a smut or sMut rating?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
You should extend it lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
woahh i my heart ... they made a great couple .
Da Duck Mastah chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
My stomach was suddenly like: LETS DO SOME GYMNASTICS UP IN HURR and yes, that was an adorable oneshot w/ a side of ErenMika and I'm definitely a shipper of Rivetra xD they're like my OTP JUST HATED IT WHEN SHE JUST HAD TO DIE ;n;
Lazurman chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I don't know about this being rated K, seemed a bit steamy for that.

Buuut... It don't matter. I now ship it. So hard. I'm going to happily daydream now that Levi was a big damn hero and saved her squad, and they all lived happily ever after.
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Makes me cry when you realize her fate T_T too cutee
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »