Reviews for The Vampire and His Hunter: Remake
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 7/13
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON PLEASE I WANT TO READ MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
why did you abandon the other story finis it off before doing a remake that story cant be finished like that
shokubu chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
How old is Zero? Because it was really confusing on the first part of the story. I had the impression that Zero is really young like 8 or something but seemed like it was not since he's in Cross Academy already.

Anyway good start.
I want more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is Interesting!
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOONN!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
your writing seems to be stronger and the story seems more developed from the original story... interesting so far
shia naru chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
is that Kaname will be bad guy? he's like sociopath
why Kaname makes Zero suffer?
hope it will update frequently and soon
please don't make Zero suffer so much
LuanRina chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I just couldn't help myself and went and read this chapter in spite of my busy schedule! Dx But I must say, it was TOTALLY worth it ;9

You really have improved in your writing, dearest *nods* I enjoyed every bit of this wonderful chapter. The flow was nice, it's undeniably well-written and enjoyable *nods again* Of course, the interaction between Kaname-sama and Zero-chan left me with lots of mixed feelings, but that's only another reason to love it all the more x9 Although I have to admit that I feel truly sorry for Zerorin and can't wait for Kaname-sama himself to be taught some very cruel lessons for everything he did and does to his adorable little Zero-chan *huffs* Truly hope that you'll somehow make him regret his behavior and attitude towards Zerorin when the time comes.

Ugh. . .As always, that stupid b!tch is freaking annoying in her endless obliviousness *cringes* God, it's so irritating that Zero-chan does his best to protect her and even goes against himself in order to achieve that, and yet that ungrateful wh0re only continues to remain annoyingly ignorant and stupid and goes on worshiping Kaname-sama like the blind, useless idiot that she is *scowls angrily*

But anyway! You did great and I can't wait to see what will happen next *nods* Please update soon! :D
TwistedNoir chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Really enjoyed the original and the rewrite looks to be even better.
Nique13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This is good! I wonder how similar to the first this will be...