Reviews for Somewhere out there
kdinthecity chapter 5 . 8/9
You know, if you would have posted this a few months ago, I wouldn't be lying awake at night trying to figure out the end of this story on my own. ;) Welcome back!
Kitakana chapter 5 . 8/9
Thank you for updating! It is so exciting to see you updating your stories again. They're just as good as ever. I hope you update more soon!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 5 . 8/9
Oh my god you updated! I'm so happy! I thought this had gotten abandoned so it fill me with joy seeing it continued :) It's too good not to be continued.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 5 . 8/9
I am so glad that you are continuing this story! I was actually just re-reading Stalking Zuko when I got a notification that you updated this one. :)

I love the speculation about the pearls and her memories slowly coming back to her. I hope that finds more answers soon. Zuko and Azula need their mom. :)
Thanks for updating! I feared this story was dead.
Please please please continue this, it's absolutely beautiful and I really want to know what happens next
SkepticalBeliever chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I'd love to know what happens next. Please continue with this story. :)
Anon chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
I wish your Stalking Series was canon. It makes me so happy and it makes sense with the characters in the series (not the stupid comics, and LOK - I can't come to grips with how the Gaang is portrayed in either). I can't wait for you to finish this installment!
Boogum chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
So I've spent the past week or so reading your Stalking Zuko trilogy during my lunch breaks again in preparation for this fic. Forgot how much I loved that series.

Anyway, I love this. The comics and what LoK implied about the Gaang was just so disappointing. Your head canons for Ursa and everyone else seem so much more logical.

I know it has been a while, but I do hope you plan to finish this story. :)
Gallagher chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Please, I beg of you, continue this story! I love the angle you've gone with, and can't wait for more!
Redbookbluebook chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
I love the way you write the Avatar universe, and I hope you'll continue this story soon. I've always wondered about what happened to Ursa and I hope through your writing I'll finally see a happy ending there. I love your characterization of Azula and I'm glad that Iroh is finally forming a bond with her.
KrC chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Omg I didn't know that you had started writing this! I love you for this omg!
RainGirl9 chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
This is a really interesting idea. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Yorushike chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Hi,
I had feared that you had given this story up, so I am very glad to see a continuation. Although I never thought of Ursa as a Jon Doe, it's an interesting concept. Your view of an Aang/Ty Lee relations ship is pretty realistic. Two people with such a spontanious/free attitude together will certainly cause some difficulties.
Greetings Yorushike
NopeNada chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Yeah! I just discovered this series and lost the whole of last week reading it from the very first chapter in the western air temple, to this latest chapter on Ursa. I've basically not seen the sun for 7 days, I haven't been this sucked into a world since I discovered X-files was live streaming on Hulu. Your work is wonderful! It's smart & funny and has just the right mix of character development & shenanigans. Also, I now say "shenanigans" apparently. So thank you for that too. I'm deeply looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »