Reviews for Somewhere out there
ChocolateVanilla chapter 4 . 1/13
I have to say, this is one of the best, most well written pieces I've read. Eagerly anticipating the next chapter, this is so engaging.
zulfi chapter 4 . 1/12
I like this fiction it's so good
Vaneria Potter chapter 4 . 1/12
I love the peek into Aang's thought process, and how he is slowly maturing and learning to think before he speaks.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 4 . 1/12
Yay! An update! It's absolutely lovely, dear! I loved how you went into depth about how Aang and Ty Lee's relationship has been going, how Aang is growing up (yay character development!), and how Iroh finally broke the news! And oh my gosh, I love how clever Azula is! Was she also this awesome in canon, or am I slowly warming up to her?

I love the little snippet of how Katara and Zuko's relationship is going.

Does Zuko know Toph is from Gaoling?

Also, I find it interesting you're spelling Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom as two separate words now (vs Firenation and Earthkingdom). I dunno, I like the change! :)
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 1/10
Yay an update! I got a bit tearful at the end with the finals words of Ursa to Zuko. Well done.
Excellent chapter.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 3 . 1/9
Firstly, welcome back! You've been dearly missed. Secondly, congrats on your new job and marriage! Here's to wishing you and your spouse the best. :D

Now for the actual story review, I am *so* happy you're back, and I adore the new chapter! What a treat! I've been having a bad week, so to see this update was great.

I really liked how you expanded what Ursa's life as Joo Dee trying to find herself is as well as her support group. You're interpretation of the gAang's first guide was hilarious too. At her cruelest, she reminded me a little of Azula, actually.

Ah, it's so hard when you know who Ummi is, but she has no idea. I can see why she hasn't figured it out herself, but it's so frustrating (in a good way). I'm excited to read about her adventures in the Northern Air Temple with Lian. Maybe they'll meet The Mechanist and Teo?

I'm excited to go back to the Fire Nation and see the reactions of our lovable characters residing there. I imagine it won't be pleasant.

TrueMetis chapter 3 . 1/9
Your back! Yay! First off congratulations all around, second if she suspected of being wealthy, or even nobility which she should given her fair skin and literacy, wouldn't they want to send word to people outside of Be Sing Se given that she had traveling gear on her? And while I realize Iroh and Zuko got away with it wouldn't her eyes suggest she might be Fire Nation? Song knows Zuko and Iroh and should have picked up on that. Those Eyes definitely are not Earth Kingdom.
airichan623 chapter 3 . 1/9
Squeee! The great writer returns!

Seriously though, I've been trying to get my sister to read "Stalking Zuko" for the longest time. Anyway, you are an amazing person (in your own words, you have very blessed cotton socks), congrats on your job and marriage, and even if it takes a long time for another chapter thanks so much for updating!
Gin Marx chapter 3 . 1/9
There is only one thing I afraid beside authors that abandoned story is authors who get married. Yes, I know it is mean to say that and I really should congratulation ( I do!) but married life is a busy one and I'm just a loyal reader with a small wish: to read a begining of a great story and read the end of it and yours is a great one. Don't worry though, I will still continue to wait for your next update even this chapter could be the last update :)))
BoogieBoy chapter 3 . 1/8
Ah, I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you writing again. Congratulations on the teaching position and the wedding!
ToonNinja chapter 3 . 1/8
Oh man, this story's back! I've been hoping for a triumphant return.
patty cake rocks chapter 3 . 1/8
airichan623 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
...anything? Are You dead?

...come back. please. I love you...
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Are you still adding to this story? I like it very much & hope you are :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »