Reviews for Somewhere out there
Boogum chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Yay, you updated! I love this story. What a great chapter this was as well.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
I'm happy that shell demand justice for the Joo Dees..
Tchundjong chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I'm so happy you continued this little thing. I thought you would never finish it. It's different and I love your writing style. FIGHTING!
Redbookbluebook chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
YES! I absolutely love this story and I'm so glad it's back! I like Lian's character in this, which is shocking considering how much I disliked her as Joo Dee... I'm excited that Ursa is starting to get her memories back and I hope that Lian will start to soon as well. Looking forward to reading more!
KrC chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
You're back! Omg yay!

Love this new chapter! It's so sad that what happened to the Joo Dees was never addressed in the show so I'm loving this story, especially their desire for justice for what happened to them. I'm assuming that once Zuko finds out he'll put the Dai Li on trial for war crimes? Or force the Earth Kingdom to?

Can't wait for the next chapter!
TrueMetis chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
When Ursa is found there's going to be some Major fallout. This is the type of thing that starts a war, Zuko likely won't want it to go this way but it will hard to put a cap on those who do. Who after learning about the Dai Li will sound entirely reasonable.
kdinthecity chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
You know, if you would have posted this a few months ago, I wouldn't be lying awake at night trying to figure out the end of this story on my own. ;) Welcome back!
Kitakana chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Thank you for updating! It is so exciting to see you updating your stories again. They're just as good as ever. I hope you update more soon!
CharmedRavenclaw chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Oh my god you updated! I'm so happy! I thought this had gotten abandoned so it fill me with joy seeing it continued :) It's too good not to be continued.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
I am so glad that you are continuing this story! I was actually just re-reading Stalking Zuko when I got a notification that you updated this one. :)

I love the speculation about the pearls and her memories slowly coming back to her. I hope that finds more answers soon. Zuko and Azula need their mom. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
Thanks for updating! I feared this story was dead.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Please please please continue this, it's absolutely beautiful and I really want to know what happens next
SkepticalBeliever chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
I'd love to know what happens next. Please continue with this story. :)
Anon chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
I wish your Stalking Series was canon. It makes me so happy and it makes sense with the characters in the series (not the stupid comics, and LOK - I can't come to grips with how the Gaang is portrayed in either). I can't wait for you to finish this installment!
Boogum chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
So I've spent the past week or so reading your Stalking Zuko trilogy during my lunch breaks again in preparation for this fic. Forgot how much I loved that series.

Anyway, I love this. The comics and what LoK implied about the Gaang was just so disappointing. Your head canons for Ursa and everyone else seem so much more logical.

I know it has been a while, but I do hope you plan to finish this story. :)
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »