Reviews for Short Fuse
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
*blushes, fans self* mercy! that was hot. loved it!
Twiinii.Tragedy chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Normally I wouldn't even read a story if it says "Mpreg" (it's not something I like to read, just not my taste I guess) but I'm a fan of your writing and so I decided to read it anyways and... I must say I'm happy about that :D
i LOVE it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
So good need more
Book Genius chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Absolute beautiful story. Amazing plot, and details, with twist that actually made me gasp in surprise. You really had me feeling the emotions of the characters, which doesn't happen often. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
i have a printed copy of this fic...that's how much i like it. and i have already read this like 20 times or more and i'm not even joking.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This was adorable! I loved it!
HP Geek chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I am so glad you put your stories back up. I was freaking out because I love love love your Dean & Cas! I looked for you everywhere. Thank you, Thank you Thank you! Are you still working on the next part of this story? It's mt Fav!
Aliniah chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I love this fic! Thanks for uploading it again :)
Kala LeBeau chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
i like this pack and Gabriel... was my favorite XD
ih Dean, i like it more as an Omega but as an Alpha is very hot, lucky Cas.
I WANT TO READ MORE! MORE ABOUT THE PREGNANCY AN EVERYTHING!
btw, that huge other Apha was Benny?
samibear9 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
i went to your page and saw that u said u deleted all your stories because of anxiety, and i just want to say what for boo? u rock! lol seriously though good job i cant wait to read ur other stories.
mikesh chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
aww, how cute! Should add more and show not only the birth but how the other pack members take the news that there's going to be a little one joining the family!
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Happy to see this story back! I looked for it not long ago and I was upset to found it was deleted with the other one. I hope it's here to stay and that you keep going with this story line. I just love your werewolf stories! And I really hope I'll get to read the rest of the other story that followed this one. Anyways thanks so much for putting the story back up! And again REALLY REALLY hope you will continue with the story line!
YAOILOVER1575 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love this xD the protectiveness and pack feeling is amazing! You should make another part when Cas has the baby and going through pregnancy. If you can. But anyways loved it.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I love Alpha\Omega Dean\Cas fics and this one was too cute :) it had the possessive yet sweet nature and I loved it. Awesome fic!