Reviews for Memorise
amber.disley.5 chapter 29 . 8/27/2019
Oh my life! I absolutely bloody love this story. I’ve only just found it but it is so amazing, well written, good story line and just the right amount of angst to fluff. I love it! Hope you’ve not given up on this because you’re an excellent writer!
PoshTottie2017 chapter 29 . 5/8/2017
I love this fic please update!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/19/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please update. Your story is incredible and I have never read a St Trinian's fanfiction more gripping than yours. Please update?!
lilqueer chapter 25 . 12/8/2014
I just found time to come back and catch up on this fic and I have to say I'm hooked on it all over again. That cliffhanger had me grinding my teeth when I realised there was no more to follow.
Brilliant work! I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/12/2014
I missed this story soooooo much! Thank you, amazing, as usual.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2014
Wow! Please please update? In love with this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
This story is amazing! You have the best interpretation of the St Trinians characters I've seen so far!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/30/2014
You saw "Anastasia" before writting this chapter, no? ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Love it! Why not write a chapter about Kelly's memories with Belle?
lilqueer chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
I'm fairly certain that mood-killer!Polly is the best Polly. xD She's one of my favourite characters and I absolutely love how you write her! That said, I also really like the Kelly and Annabelle relationship dynamic with Belle not being completely aware of just how much she affects Kelly and our favourite spy choosing to act all cool and collected.
Anyway, lovely writing, as per usual and again, I very much appreciate the shout out.
lilqueer chapter 21 . 2/28/2014
I very much like where this is going. Awesome job, as per usual!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
Please please please update
Guest chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Cliff hangers are... Bad. Really. I wanna know! Please... *puppy's eyes*
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
Please please please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
This story is such a great read