Reviews for Related by Blood
maithili.joshi.54 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
UPDATE! Lovely story with awesome bromance can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Witch by Midnight chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
just out of curiosity are you ever going to finish this story cause i kinda what to know what happens next
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Loving this story so far! I always love it when Arthur and the knights get super protective of Merlin. Great job so far! I can't wait to find out what happens next so PLEASE update soon!

Jess
twilotter lover chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
NOOOOO YOU LEFT MY HANGING! I love this story keep going I am eager to hear what's going to happen next!
kasey chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz finish. love it. maybe deathfic.? :P
Laika Bea chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! It's coming...right? PLZ SAY ITS COMING
DragonKin Myrna chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
PLEASE update soon!
Aranei chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
I do hope you finish this. It is good so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
This is so so so good:) Please update soon:-)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Dang. A cliffhanger. Pleaseeeeeeee I beg of you update as soon as you can!
I'm not sure ill last without the story updating it's so amazing!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Still love this. Will we someday get the final chapter?
shinchan13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
please update soon! I love this fanfic!
Drowninginallmyfandoms chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
What happened to you? You post 4 chapters in less than a month, then disappear for 5 months. You can't just leave us like that! I need to know what happens to Dael (because I'm hoping you're not one of those authors who breaks my heart by killing the main character) and whether Arthur finds out about Merlin's magic, and if not, then how merlin explains his uncle to him, and everything else you left open with that cliffhanger! Please please PLEASE update soon, or at least post an authors note explaining why you can't post for a while. Preferably the former though. Just saying. Anywho, I love this story with all my heart, protective!arthur and whump!merlin always gets me! So PLEASE, write more!
fariedragon chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Oh no Merlin be careful. Please update soon
Laika chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »