Reviews for Related by Blood
Loved this!
bubzchoc chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
Great chapter
KyloBear chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
The wait is finally over! Golly gosh, I was dying for a new chapter, and I must say I am not disappointed! Great job with this! Can't wait for your next update (which better be soon) XD
redfern22 chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Aaagghh please update! Great writer, great story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
More more MORE!
ellie chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
I so enjoyed reading this, it's a great idea. Any chance of a final chapter?
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Gah. Pardon my language, but oh my fucking gosh, GET THAT BASTARD AWAY FROM MERLIN! Gaius, anyone, GET HIM AWAY!
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Ack, don't stop one chapter away from the end! Is Daell going to kill Merlin? Will Arthur save him in time? Will Daell be punished for his acts? I'll never know! (except I seriously doubt you're going to kill off Merlin)

*puppy dog eyes*
maithili.joshi.54 chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
UPDATE! Lovely story with awesome bromance can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Witch by Midnight chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
just out of curiosity are you ever going to finish this story cause i kinda what to know what happens next
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Loving this story so far! I always love it when Arthur and the knights get super protective of Merlin. Great job so far! I can't wait to find out what happens next so PLEASE update soon!

Jess
twilotter lover chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
NOOOOO YOU LEFT MY HANGING! I love this story keep going I am eager to hear what's going to happen next!
kasey chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz finish. love it. maybe deathfic.? :P
Laika Bea chapter 4 . 5/2/2014