Reviews for Valar Morghulis
Nocens chapter 8 . 7/13/2015
Hey,
Fist off I'd like to say this story has great potential and your English is much better than you think. If you still need a beta I'm willing to help.

Cheers,
Lap aka Nocens
ForSer chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
I can't imagine Harry parrying the Mountain strikes. There is no way for him to do that. He could evade, run around, throw knife in visor, use enviroment, but parry - no, his hands would gone numb from the first strike.
And you continue to write "I'm join the Game of Thrones", but I don't see any real movement. Part with the Wall was pointless, maybe it saved some lives, but have nothing to do with fight for Iron Throne. I hope to see Harry getting some power.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
It was good enough that I chose to ignore the butchered English.
DanielHimura chapter 10 . 3/23/2015
Any more chapters? Very nice so far.
Clay19 chapter 10 . 3/6/2015
okay
PotterFrkInTx chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
So Harry and Margaery? Really? Wow, didn't see that coming. Excellent!
invinoveri chapter 10 . 8/8/2014
This is pretty good. Different from the usual crossovers we get.
invinoveri chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Great chapter.
invinoveri chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I'm liking this.
L3onidas chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Well you've gotten a follow from me
L3onidas chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
I notice you tend to forgo "the" a lot instead of the wizard you just say wizard. Is it on purpose?
Alias the Jester chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I'm very interested in this story, where Harry is coming from and where he is going. It is a bit sudden that in the space of a few paragraphs Harry went from "love does not agree with me" to calling the young Queen "my love" and stating there is "nothing more precious" than her.
Also apparently he took her virginity before she was even arranged to be married, which seems like it would have consequences in the realm of Westeros. Also, having him leave immediately after the act with barely a goodbye doesn't seem like something she would come to appreciate either. Clearly there is more going on here which I presume would be explained in the next chapter, but on the face of it, it seems odd.
I hope you manage to continue this story in the future.
leylinjan chapter 8 . 5/12/2014
ohh I really like your story but I just had to stop reading in the middle of this chapter because this is the point the TV series is at... still, I just had to leave a review already because I'm not sure whether I left some for the last chapters or not - I just wanted to say that I really really like this story and that it is beautifully and amazingly written and that it is GREAT - but that I can't finish it right now, but maybe in a few weeks when the TV series has caught up )

thanks so much for posting this here! I loved it!
alec-potter chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
Nice story and good chapter.
Hope you update soon.
Elaine du Lac chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Great story. Unique concept. I suggest that you get a beta to help you edit though. It seems like English is not your first language. Having someone edit your work for grammar mistakes would elevate your story's quality a lot. It seems a shame for such a good story to be held down by simple grammar mistakes. You miss a lot of 'the's' and 'a's' and tend to skip over them in sentences.