Reviews for The Legacy and Fury of The Tiger
CW chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
My only complaint would be too much time between chapters! Nice job. I don't know the non-Naruto characters, but your description of them doesn't leave me out. Thanks.
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Okay I admit I have no knowledge of the games that you are adding to the Naruto verse but I still found this story interesting all the same and can't wait to see the rest of it. That said, is Hinata going to be one of these "next generation" fighters you mentioned? Because I am a big fan of Naruhina and I would like to see that.

Also, will Naruto be gaining a summoning contract with Tigers? I really hope he does because I love most felines and I like seeing fics where he has something other then Toads (seriously, I know it's cannon but come on)

Also, the toads you mentioned in the vision, to me they sound like the other members of Team 7 and I honestly hope Jiraiya isn't in fact going to be one of the toads that try to bind him and the same for Sarutobi. However, that is up to you.
CW chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I liked this start! I don't know the background of any of the games you mentioned so please keep using details for those of us who don't play so we can understand too. Nice going.
dalulzing chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
ninjas kill anything less is foolish