Reviews for Balks and Talks
RubyGloom7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Another beautiful story. Gods how I love your writing.
Tsuna 4 Cn4s chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Well, you've certainly fleshed out these conversations masterfully! The frustration of Robin, as well as the embarrassed confusion of poor Chrom, resolved in that one, final scene! The drama! The magic! The FLUFF! Excellent work. Very nice indeed.
kurichai chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I just was wondering on you profile and realized you had uploaded this !

A very great story as usual hehe

I really miss your writing too !

How is your nursing career?

I hope youre doing great !
passwordrawr chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This OTP.
So much potential, from angst, deep heart-wrenching angst to fluffy goodness.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Aww
How cute and sweet!
*smiles*
AquaticSilver chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Good gracious Naga! Shush up Miriel, even if you talk less, your words give me brain damages! I like you Miriel, but the way you talk, it's making me want to bang my head in a huge dictionary and look for the meaning on whatever the heck you're trying to say. And Virion is not helping either...jeez, talk about weird-talkers.

As for Sumia, i was enjoying my time reading until she popped up. Sheesh, she only talks about flower-fortunes and bake pies. Yeah, not much of a Sumia-fan, i dislike her but i don't hate her.

Anyway, back to my real review...
I really like what you did here. Though it's only one-shot fic, i enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Haha, this was a nice piece...I was in a mood for somethin fluffy and this hit the spot :3 Thanks for writin, as always :D
Cafe.nina chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was so sweet, you'd think Gaius helped write it!
Okay well first, I really liked your dialogue, formal but with the tiny bits of casual here and there, felt straight out of Awakening. While also giving us the Support-Convos. dialogue incredibly smoothly, very nice!
And I really love how cheeky Chrom gets towards the end, needs more sassy Chrom. XD
Keep it up!
szhismine chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
loved this fic! perfect!
Sparks101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Aw, this was very cute. I really enjoyed it!
squish13 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hehe... the awkwardness between those two. I love ChromxFeMU so much. Their supports are just too funny. I think you did a good job with this.
RedMerchant chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awww. This was so cuuuute. QwQ
I'm starting to like this pairing better than I originally did...
I like how you mapped out the in-between parts. I felt that the supports were a little odd... For obvious reasons. It's basically like:

"Wait, you're a girl?"
"I saw you naked!"
"You saw me naked!"
"We saw each other naked, so why not?"

You expanded that to them realizing that their feelings were not merely platonic. Good job! :D