Reviews for Adventure Time - Finn's Hero Heart
Amazing chapter. Loved how Death defaulted to Русский.
Grinned like an idiot at 'Госпожа Абадийр'

Anyway; amazing work so far, can't wait to see how it ends.
Vampire Priest chapter 61 . 8/31/2016
honestly it's nowhere near as bad as my Kampfer fanfic
Vampire Priest chapter 63 . 8/31/2016
for some reason this story reminds me of the relationship me and my girlfriend share... minus the infidelity... and she saved him regardless
Vampire Priest chapter 50 . 8/29/2016
I think they cry out for blood
Vampire Priest chapter 48 . 8/29/2016
and the oscar goes to... codyweb. you got my emo friend reading fanfiction again
Vampire Priest chapter 20 . 8/25/2016
I know certain people see that sort of embarrassment as funny though in my personal experience all this form of humor to me is a cringe before the scene ever started. I can kind of assume where you're going with the story and though I'm still on chapter twenty five I can say with certainty that this is still one of the best stories I've read. I commend your writing style and look forward to the next story you write with a summary that catches my intrest. until next time... I'll be reading.
Vampire Priest chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
congrats
Vampire Priest chapter 9 . 8/23/2016
wuderbare just simply hilerious
Vampire Priest chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
they're going to get so drunk
Vampire Priest chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
wunderbare
Vampire Priest chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
I wonder what will happen
Spartan10007 chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
It would be awesome if the Korean movie was "My Way", a war movie. It was really good, in my opinion
Guest chapter 67 . 4/17/2016
COME ON BRAV YA NEED TO CARRY ON THE FRIGIN' STORY ! It's amazing and I've been waiting toooooo long for chapter 68 ! PLEASE DONT END IT HERE !
NighMare chapter 67 . 4/13/2016
Cool bro i like the story so much that it runs through my spines and nerves and im excited enough but you must continue the story bro ... tnx
psychoblackcat chapter 67 . 3/18/2016
dude are you going to continue the story?