Reviews for Adventure Time - Finn's Hero Heart
Spartan10007 chapter 7 . 7/19
It would be awesome if the Korean movie was "My Way", a war movie. It was really good, in my opinion
COME ON BRAV YA NEED TO CARRY ON THE FRIGIN' STORY ! It's amazing and I've been waiting toooooo long for chapter 68 ! PLEASE DONT END IT HERE !
NighMare chapter 67 . 4/13
Cool bro i like the story so much that it runs through my spines and nerves and im excited enough but you must continue the story bro ... tnx
psychoblackcat chapter 67 . 3/18
dude are you going to continue the story?
silver-blast chapter 19 . 1/28
never in a million years would a teenage boy EVER say no to birthday sex. stupidest chapter ever.
silver-blast chapter 17 . 1/28
PB is STILL a bitch!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2015
Totally math dude!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/9/2015
i loved the song bro
Tilz chapter 67 . 8/6/2015
Please post chapter 68 soon, this is one of my favorite fanfics and its gotten really good in this chapter. I know you're pretty busy but I can't wait to read it :)
Marcylynn21 chapter 67 . 6/25/2015
wooooooowwww i really love this story :) i especially love the modified songs that you sang on youtube. So much talent! Please keep updating your story I'm dying to know what happens next.
TheNightstriker chapter 67 . 6/13/2015
:D pls update
Stranger chapter 67 . 6/9/2015
Yo. I started reading this fic in bulk since a few weeks ago and I've enjoyed it. I thought the kinky stuff was a bit weird at first but I soon learned that it was really trying to convey the characters love for each other in a meaningful way rather than just awkwardness and hand holding. It also touches on more sensative subjects such as trust issues, betrayal and of course, coping with reality. The only thing that I would ask for this fanfiction to have is an actual ending though I don't think that's going to happen any time soon since it's been a year since the last update.
JoshuaTheTraveller chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Oh man how ive missed this story, i think i need to reread this. Its just really dope
Guest chapter 56 . 6/2/2015
Dude you suck. You had such a great thing going. 8 months. You've been out of it for 8 months. Like really at least have a good place to stop
ReneeReviews17 chapter 67 . 5/28/2015
YOURE KILLIN ME WITH THESE ALMOSTS AND CLIFFHANGERS! KILLIN ME! I looooove it when beemo walks in on intimate situations. Why do you always type "so" as "soo"?