Reviews for Back to the Start
Dyenya chapter 20 . 2/5
I love this series like no other, it's so full of angst and strained relationships that never fail to keep me interested. I know it's been a long while since you last updated, but I'm happy to wait :)
I'm disappointed in this story. The first one was fresh and new. I thought it would be interesting it was, but all the arguments got so tiring. They are always arguing even now. That's not how discussions are made. There's just too much drama to be realistic. Isobelle is so fucking messed up I cannot stand her anymore. She's not suit to be a mother. A baby is raising another child. It's funny how she hated Astoria but ends up being like her. I feel like I wasted my time on this. It was way too dragged out without a definitive plot line.
pipebombshell chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
n
sbcarri chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I have to say I am highly disappointed with this story so far and I won't continue it. I really liked the first story and I thought when isobelle decided it was time for her to change she would actually do it. But in the second story she became even more ridiculous and made absolutely no changes whatsoever if anything she got worse. Now this story, since she grew up with a mother like Astoria you would think she would refuse to be that way. I saw her being a mother like hermione versus someone like Astoria but I guess that's expecting too much of isobelle. She is crazy, immature, bipolar and completely off her rocker. Seeing as she was the main character in the first two stories one would think you would show some character growth not a whole bunch of the same whiny bratty rude isobelle.
Robinfeather of Stormclan chapter 20 . 5/2/2015
Holy sh*t. Excuse my language but Isobella needs a lesson in love badly.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
Its gross yuckyy
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
WHY NO UPDATES! Pls pls pls update I love this story n if u abandon it I will NEVER forgive u;) so PLS pls pls pls update;);););):)
Liz chapter 20 . 1/22/2015
I don't understand how Draco can force his son into a loveless marriage when he married Hermione no problem for love. I can't also get over the fact that they can't seem to understand the fact that Scor and Rose are not related at all. I know it's weird but I've known step siblings who have ended up married, there is no blood relation, unlike Isobel and Teddy...
Summerangel chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
I'm so glad you updated! :D and great chapter I really enjoyed this especially the Rose and Scor moment at the end, I love their scenes. And I can't wait to see what happens next! Can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
This fic is awesome! You really should do more Scorose POV! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
You have no idea how happy I am seeing that you've updated! Please don't make the wait so long ever again! Loved this chapter by the way I'm so nervous for scorpious and rose lol update soon
Love Hate Duhh chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I like the scorose... Maybe some drama with Daisy or with the whole family... Anyway I loved this chapter and i hope you update soon! At least sooner than last time...
Ghost00 chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Please do at least one more chapter before they return to hogwarts. I love how their 'family' interacts with each other and i think too much has happened for them to just not talk about things. Btw thanks for updating
Kittycat99 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Oh my god... I can't believe what happened, like I can... but I can't... just... oh my god, I didn't think they'd actually do it... I'm just in complete shock... but I am soooooo happy I checked my email... I've been reading fanfiction all day on my phone and the tiny screen was started to bother my eyes, but as soon as I saw the notification I was super excited because it feels like its been forever since you updated. It was also refreshing that the main characters were different since all the ones I've been reading were dramione and the last couple weren't written very well I thought. This chapter was also awesome because it was written so well (except I think there was a typo, food was supposed to be fast or something, but I can't find it at the moment) Anyway, the chapter was really great and full of drama (which was also great)... and this has basically turned into me coming up with synonyms for awesome... I can't wait for the next chapter!... and I'll just stop now...
Kittycat99
Sasha404 chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
YAY YOU UPDATED! BUT ANYWAY ISOBELLE IS SO ANNOYING AND STUPID AND I WANT EVERYONE TO FIND OUT JUST HOW SCREWED UP SHE IS AND HOW SHE KILLED HER HUSBAND! And please don't make scorose get together, I like Rose too much. Update soon!