Reviews for Dark Temptations
mares chapter 16 . 2/12
to bad you did not finish your story. I was enjoying it
mares chapter 9 . 2/12
I am enjoying this story I hope you finished it
ajaxmom chapter 16 . 5/13/2016
I am horrible at writing a review every chapter when there are more chapters to be read, I am sorry! I just found this story, and you as a writer.
This has been an intense, wild ride, one of the better written trio stories I have read. These characters are formed well.
Did you ever finish the last chapter?
Some minor typos and wrong word choices but does not question the storyline or detract from the quality of the story.
TrueSkye chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Uh-oh, Bella & Charlotte are going sooo NOT co-exist happily.

So THAT'S who killed the mom. Did not expect that!
TrueSkye chapter 6 . 5/3/2016
Brilliant twist! Love normally blaśe Bella having such a dark, twisted alter personality.
c.karen09 chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
Wow. That was a surprise. I thought her mother's death must have been what caused her to dissociate.
c.karen09 chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
That was a truly awesome piece of smut. Bella isn't the only one soaking wet.
c.karen09 chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this but not sure if I will keep reading since it is on hiatus. Any chance you will finish? I want to know what happens!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/31/2016
I think it's really smutty and I have absolutely positively loved every word of this story. Ty ty so very very much for sharing your vision and writing talents.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/7/2016
Chameleah86
Someone is jealous! Tanya? Irina?
Guest chapter 13 . 1/7/2016
Chameleah86
She has consolidated her personalities! Good! Now not so much conflict. Your lemons are getting better and better. I LIKE this dark fic big time!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
Chameleah86
What? Story is still interesting especially the relationship between the three!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2016
Chameleah86
Sounds like that loser owner of the ship deserved some come uppance. I am glad they took her to their home. The better to help here acknowledge both personalities.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/7/2016
Chameleah86
Once again. Wonderful loving between the vampires and Bella. Charlottes a bad ass. Now why did she end up killing her friend Frank?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
Chameleah86
Oh she is bloodthirsty and Bella does not like to share! Did know Bella was the dominant personality trait here. Gets deeper and deeper!