Reviews for Guidance
sueturpen chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
I grew up in an era where spanking was the norm. Children respected authority. There was no tagging of buildings, bridges, trains or anything. Children called adults Mr. or Mrs. They were taught please and thank you from infancy. I still spank my grand children and when I take them with me to church they are well mannered. I sit in the front pew and all I have to do is look at them to keep them under control. They don't talk back because if they do they know the consequences. They know I love them very much and we have a lot of fun together. Discipline has been taken out of the schools and out of many homes. Children are suspended from school if they misbehave so they can go home and get into mischief since in most homes both parents work. I read in one of your summaries you are against spanking and it is just what you write about in your fanfiction stories and was wondering how you discipline your children.
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Love it! :)
Claire chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Such a well written story. Javi and Joey completely in character. Very enjoyable read.
Ooshaboosha chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I've read this nearly ten times now and it's still so good! This is one of my favorite fics, because you write Esposito and Joey so well. Their relationship was so sweet ad I can completely see Esposito taking on a more active role like this in Joey's life. I would love a follow up to this. Like a series of Esposito trying to be there for Joey and look out for the kid. Love your work!
otkcp chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love the dynamic between those too and enjoyed how you expanded on their relationship. I would love to see more of them both.
mrj726 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Good for Javier.
Annie Jones chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I loved it! I would love for you to do a follow up! :)
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 9/22/2013