Reviews for Speak Aloud What Until Now I've Only Sung
Moonprincess92 chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
This was a beautiful story, I loved it! :D
ashlee chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Omg im tearing up that ending was sooo precious! I absolutely love your story!
famiza chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Oh my god! Your story is good... and it s really well written :) I hope that you will post a sequel soon!
LoveShipper chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
Ok so Austin and Ally's relationship is on a whole new level
flowerrrs25 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Oh my gosh it was perfect. I can't help but feel my heart breaking for Austin, who has waited for SO long but he never gave up and he finally has her. And Ally, has grown so much and finally put herself out there and this is exactly how I see her on the show. All in all, this was an absolute joy to read. Wonderful job.
beautiflxoblvn chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Loved it :)
ExtremeSaucicity chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
You called me a vivacious rainbow of joy. You jerk. I'm still a mess from how you wrapped everything up so perfectly. Yes, even with Trish and Dez being dumbbutts and interrupting at the end. It's all so fitting considering their group dynamic. (WHICH YOU FREAKING NAILED SO I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU WERE WORRIED.)

Their entire beginning dialogue was a lot of fun to read and made me smile the whole way through, from Austin falling off the bench to Ally's lecture about how harmful that act could have been to Austin convincing Ally to play video games that one time to that other time where Ally went all she-hulk and ripped a sheet of music.

PFFT. Ally having all these tells on her face when she lies. So fantastic and I can totally see that. And then Austin won't stop badgering her with her own name until she spills her guts. Even though I was incredibly anxious to see where this conversation would lead (KISSING AND THEN BANGING AND THEN OFFICIAL COUPLEDOM but more on that later), I was still smiling and giggling from all the little character details you put in.

AUSTIN IS HER GOOSE AND HER LOVE SONG GOOSE. HE IS ALL THE GEESE. I FREAKING HATE EVERYTHING. BUT IT TAKES HIM FOREVER TO FIGURE IT OUT BUT THANK ALL THE KNOWN DEITIES THAT HE FINALLY FIGURED THIS CRAP OUT BEFORE ALLY GOT HER HEART BROKEN AGAIN.

But then he kissed her and they banged and I'm sure it was GLORIOUS.

Oh my god, the "morning after sex in bed convo" was incredibly endearing. Austin teasing Ally about staring at him and then their discussion about HIM staring at HER for 15 years, no wait 14 and however many months, oh it was 14 years and seven months, you say? Oh god. I was a melting puddle of goo dripping off my couch to leave a stain on the carpet. AND THEN AUSTIN WANTING TO KEEP BANGING BECAUSE HE THINKS IS A MORE FUN IDEA. I'M SNORTING. (Although I'm giving ally some serious props for staying strong after DANCING AROUND HIM FOR ELEVEN FREAKIN' YEARS.) "Seriously? You remember *why* you're not wearing any clothes, right?" made me laugh so hard, oh my god.

Okay, so I know that you were incredibly worried about the whole part about where they talk about their kiss before the album came out but I thought you handled it really well! It was incredibly realistic and stayed true to their characters and I was completely lost in the moment of reading/watching these two clear their consciences and misunderstandings. It was a relief to not only Austin and Ally, but for me (and hopefully your other readers) as well. That type of resolution could have easily been boring or overdone or cliched but I think you steered clear of all of that.

WAIT REALLY FAST: "Austin's face falls at the obvious missed opportunity to praise his skills." OMFG I AM LAUGHING AND FACE PALMING SO HARD. AUSTIN, YOU LITTLE MOTHERF*CKING DINGLEBERRY JFC.

Oops, I kinda got too excited and pretty much texted you everything I felt when Dez and Trish interrupted so I'll just gloss over that section.

AND THEN WHEN AUSTIN AND ALLY COME TO THE RESOLUTION TO JUST "SCREW IT" MY HEAAAAAART. AND YOU ALREADY KNOW MY FEELINGS ON THE ENDING TOO SO I'LL JUST LEAVE THIS HERE.

Oh, and "Kissing and Sex and Stuff" clearly rockets up the charts to be number one for weeks on end. Clearly.
Meg.x chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
Whaaaaaaat!? They're just about 30 and we don't even get an Auslly engagement!? :P
I really hope you do a sequel to this, as, I do agree that there is no epilogue needed, but I do think that this little series needs to be continued :)
weesh chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
excellent chapter. there were highs and lows and heart flutters and wanting to yell at the screen so the characters just figure it out and get together already, and yeah, it's pretty much great. I like how Penny just told Ally straight out that yeah, of course you love Austin and he loves you and it's about time you figured it out. so great. and I like that Ally called everything off with Daniel on her own because it's just useless to fight her feelings for Austin. Now he just needs to man up and claim her once and for all as his. Please write more. You are a good writer and i'm enjoying this story. I would love to read how you resolve all this.
weesh chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Yay Ally moved to LA where he is! Yay they kissed and started to make out (really good and really hot by the way - thank you!). Boo he pulled away and looked upset. Seriously - i think you ripped something out of my body that hurt so much to read. grr grr grr. why? oh, and please don't apologize for the high word count because I don't want you to skip over or leave anything out this is sooo good.
RauraShippersR5 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
I just read this, and it was so so so cute! Do you think you could update soon? :)
IWantUBad chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Please update because this is just so good and I miss it :)
famiza chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Please update! Your story is so great, i love it!
Kachie chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Absolutely love it. Feels like Austin and Ally, not some warped version of them. Ever since the break up, from what Austin has done and how he's acted, I feel he's just been waiting for Ally to say its time for them to be together again. And I really do think he'd wait forever for her. Hope you're able to update soon!
knom chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
loved it! please update with the final chapter soon! like the whole concept of this story - their whole journey. :)