Reviews for Something Interesting Has Begun-Complete-
WolfReaperNight chapter 21 . 10/15/2020
Yesh!
Ghost500098 chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
for the love of this story was so annoying! it was good but it was sorta bullshit how peter was kidnapped so easily every fuckin time
Elay grimm chapter 3 . 6/20/2020
Creo que no es una forma de hacer amigos
Guest chapter 38 . 12/4/2019
I lv petey
RadioactiveJet chapter 11 . 10/24/2018
man all this chapter is giving me a bunch of fluffy feeling I don't think my heart can take it...
Ronnie Ann chapter 23 . 9/25/2018
Tony can not lift Thor’s hammer so how did he place it on a coat rack?
Guest chapter 38 . 9/9/2018
It was a great story, it was completed! I enjoyed very much, especially baby Peter part, it was wonderful! Thank you.
Unknown chapter 23 . 7/5/2018
Where you trying to say tried or tired.
paradoxicalperson chapter 16 . 6/17/2018
too much in one chapter, there isnt any flow leading from one event to the next
paradoxicalperson chapter 16 . 6/17/2018
You probably should've done a bit more with may and cancer, you just dropped the bomb like it was no big deal
paradoxicalperson chapter 12 . 6/17/2018
lol the ending was gold
Gutterboots chapter 13 . 6/3/2018
Am I the only PJO fan that immediately thought of riptide for peppers knife
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Your grammar sucks shit.
Axcel chapter 3 . 2/6/2018
You know, only an idiot would take Fury at his word. The Avengers in this fic have been hostile towards Peter like supervillains and now a Madam Hydra wanna-be is offering to make him into a pet attack dog in exchange for not “leaking” his ID to people who would torture-rape his family, friends, and their families to insanity for fun let alone grudges against Spider-Man.
Axcel chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Yeah, I can’t wait to see Tony and Bruce’s faces when they learn the webs dissolve too quickly to learn anything about. Since the fluid reacts to air, they can’t even test it to find out anything. Even if they do, scientists still don’t know what even normal spider web fluid is made of so something so much more advanced will be nonsensical to them.