Reviews for Something Interesting Has Begun-Complete-
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 8/29/2016
Steve has never just followed orders. That's the whole point of his character. Did you even watch the movies?
Guest chapter 38 . 8/27/2016
This was amazing. I'm glad you wrote it, and I thought the ending was perfectly bittersweet.
CaitiAthena chapter 35 . 6/5/2016
oooooooooo Harry, you pissed off the wrong WWII solder.
CaitiAthena chapter 34 . 6/5/2016
Uncle Bucky has emerged
CaitiAthena chapter 13 . 6/4/2016
Percy Jackson. ... anyone?
CaitiAthena chapter 6 . 6/4/2016
well shit...
CaitiAthena chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
FANBOY TIME, or in my case, fangirl time
Guest chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
come oonnnnnnn your killing me dude
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
come on
baldwincarolyn13 chapter 21 . 5/13/2016
Anytime I'm sad I just return to this story (and usually these baby chapters specifically) cause it's just so darn sweet! 3
lw117149 chapter 38 . 5/4/2016
Lol very nice very nice indeed well done.
KK chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Actually I think Natasha (possibly Barton) and Steve would be the people MOST accepting of his age. Both Natasha and Barton were trained from childhood so while they could feel a bit of hesitancy as adults or even BECAUSE of their past feel a need to protect Peter... That's all up to you.
HOWEVER Steve... probably wouldn't care as much as one might think. He's the American Golden Boy BUT he's the 1940's World War Two America's Golden Boy NOT the Modern American View Point's Golden Boy. To put it frankly there were eighteen and seventeen year olds routinely signing up for the war and fighting along side Captain America. Heck the youngest American Soldier on the US side was Calvin Graham at TWELVE (he like MANY OTHERS lied about his age). Would Steve Rogers care about a ten year old fighting along side the Avengers: YES. I can't honestly see him putting children in harms way. The only problem is that to him 17 isn't exactly a child. Especially since this seems to be set pretty soon after the Avengers movie which means to him only a couple of months have passed since he was in WW2 mindset.
Kits and Kats chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
I can only assume that Pepper and Gwen were purposely torturing Tony and Peter respectively because I can't think of two females LESS likely to read Twilight in the Non-XMen Marvel Universe. Mind you I don't go around blaming people for liking Twilight (even if every self respecting woman I know at least thinks it's a waste of time... though I do know a couple of girls who like the series). I just don't think it would fit these two characters by any stretch unless they were just being trolls.
KK chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
No apparently Peter was a Girl Scout. (boys two fingers, girls three)
reallly chapter 13 . 4/12/2016
Lol, omigosh. When I read 3:00 am at the beginning of the chapter, I started sing the song by Megan Trainer. lol XD, I'm so weird.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »