Reviews for Something Interesting Has Begun-Complete-
reallly chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
Is this the superfamily I see? Is the ship going to take off? IS IT?!
opukata chapter 38 . 4/4/2016
You know, good authors are recognised by their dialogues. You have plenty of them and moreover genuin and awesome ones. I love your story, your writingstyle and the happyend of the story. That's one of the best Storys I have read on this website. After chapter 20 I had the feeling, that I read 5 whole books and it's almost sad that there were "only" 38 chapter. This story is awesome, Loki is awesome, Peter is awesome, you are awesome. I love the word awesome. It is awesome :) just like you and your story.
dorfchaosgenie chapter 38 . 3/31/2016
Woah! That was sooooo amazingly awesome! Sadly there won't be a sequel :(
Well...then I'll just have to reread this one :D and is it just me or is there a thing with Peter and getting choked? :D but who cares! I love this story a lot! I shall call you 'awesome author' :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Haha, love Tony's reactions :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
This is amazing, I've always really loved this story! It's one of my all time fav Spider-Man/Avengers crossovers :D
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2015
Way to cute ! :33
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Awwwwwww! Fluffy avenger family
keirstinpaige chapter 38 . 12/17/2015
HOW? how did you manage to fabulously mix, i don't even know how many movies, in one 38 chapter story?! I swear if you could continue and involve Age of Ultron That would be beyond awesome! Congrats! I know it doesn't mean much but i have read a lot of fanfiction prior to this and you are now like my #1 favorite author. You are just... Beyond fantastic! Please, please, please, if you can, continue writing this story or make a sequel or something. PLEASE! Keep writing you fantastic human! :) :)
CeCe-Rockz chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
That was the best fanfiction iv'e ever read you have really outdid yourself. I applaud you and your imagination.
19-1037992 chapter 38 . 11/6/2015
I really enjoyed the story. I loved it the whole way through. Really good. The end should have been bigger and better though. Other than that, it was really good. If you do change your mind though, a sequel would be nice.
Father of Understanding chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
XD Peter should be the next Houdini.
Father of Understanding chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Make Steve walk!
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 10 . 8/22/2015
Just something that has been bothering me, did you know that you have been spelling Midgard "Misgard"?
Koi fish 3 chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
. . , .EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 38 . 7/25/2015
This was a good story! Well done.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »