Reviews for On a Scale of One to Ten
This was really good!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Amazing!
Neathra chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Nice job, I really liked this. I especially liked Rhea's apperence. Although, (not to be a bad critic) I at first found her a little harsh to Chroin, as I usually imagine her as motherly. But after remembering when that scene took place her attitude tword Chiron makes sense. She's not allowed to have kids, but her husband is? And because she can't lash out at Kronos she takes her anger out on Chiron. I suspect in the present day Rhea keeps trying to make it up to him. (Maybe with really yummy baked goods.)

But really nice job. Hera is the worst step mom (naturally.) and everyone else felt really in character/ well characterized. (I especially liked Ariande's prank on her step kids.)
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Nice! Awesome ending
settheworldonfire16 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I like 10, 9, and 6.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I need to read your stores more often, they are always rather nice one shots. And nice touches
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Fantastic and funny. I always felt that it was more of a 'as long as I can't see them I don't mind them' thing with Amphitrite but your portrayal is much sweeter. Persephone's stories were nice too, just the right mixture of harsh and forgiving you would expect from her. Ares was a jerk of course and Aphrodite is always in favor of true love no surprises there. Rhea was the only truly unexpected one, mostly because she doesn't get any characterization in canon. Altogether this was an adorable story, the sort of cute little fic that you can read over and over again.
kat callan chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So 10 is bad and 1 is decent. Okay gotcha.
It was nice.
fiendishly chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
well then.
i really like this.
especially the last one, with Amphitrite being all nice and stuff.
Geek Without Glasses chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great job, I love reading your stories.
fangirlfantasy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I loved these, particularly the last one.
omega2199 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Well this is very interesting.
I like the idea, and you put a new look on many of these relationships to me.
I would never have though about the one with the twins and Ariadne but it makes quite a bit of sense, along with the one with Chiron and also Reyna.
Okay, so all of them overall are just amazing.
And I like how you wrote the part with Thalia, I just feel like that is so /Thalia/ to just snap over an eyerole. Or at least in my little head cannon.
Keep writing,
-Om
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
lol this was really funny, and as it progressed it got really really sweet.
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
That Brother Grimm's step mother. Love it

Btw, who do you think is Chiron's mother?

And it was sooo Aphrodite to help her stepson and, for the lack of better word, prank him at the same time.

Ariane's power is very creative!

And really love your description of Amphitrite.

All in all, great story!

Ps: usually, scale 1 of 10 is much worse than 10 of 10